Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 06:10 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good morning everyone.

Damp and a bit chilly here this morning.

Going to ASDA soon - one of my neighbours needs some shopping - then back to the books - and the exercises!

Have a fun day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 06:34 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Hi

Good Morning All.

I hope you are are dry and not flooded.

An inside day today, still far too wet to get outside.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 06:57 AM

Good morning all cold and frosty this morning. Housework today making steak and kidney pie for dinner. Take care all in the flooded parts. Hope all is well summer.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 09:08 AM

Good morning all.

Its frosty on the grass this morning, but the sun is trying to come out.

Not going out today.

Have a nice day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 09:19 AM

Morning all

At last the rain has stopped here and it's sunny. The garden is flooded but most of it will drain away.
Thoughts to go to OGF and others around Sheffield and the River Don who are affected by this. Stay safe.

This morning I'm meeting with my sister to catch up on stuff.

Have a nice day all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 09:20 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm just about to take the car I for it's service.

No other plans.

Have a good day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 09:35 AM

Good morning - Quite a frost this morning but this means it's dry and I'll soon be riding to the allotment to dig the runner bean trench.

A ride over to see my brother this afternoon.

Have the best day possible.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 09:52 AM

Good morning everyone chilly and mud everywhere.

I didn't manage to get to my sons yesterday my car wouldn't start and a message said 'transmission fault ' so I had to wait for someone from my garage to come and take a look.
I am hoping it is fixed but feel hesitant to go out in the car in case the fault occurs again. I have breakdown cover though not home start but using it often entails a lengthy wait.

I need to shop for fruit and vegetables but may wait till tomorrow. I have just dug up some leeks so will have leek soup and home made olive bread for lunch.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 09:56 AM

Good morning all a bright, cold and frosty one here and the sun is peeping over the rooftops.

Lots of jobs to do indoors starting with the ironing.

Thinking of those in the flooded areas, I hope everyone is safe.

Enjoy your day...
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 06:09 PM

Good late afternoon - It hasn't been a bad sort of day. I went to the allotment this morning and dug a runner bean trench as planned. This afternoon was spent with my brother and now I'm back home again ..as planned. Lights were needed on the bike to get home.

I hope everyone's day went according to plan like mine did.

This is so unusual that I felt I just had to come here and mention it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top