Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 08:09 AM

Valentines Day

A Happy and Romantic Valentine's Day to all on Off!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 08:15 AM

Re: Valentines Day

Happy Valentine's everyone...I hope you have a lovely day and for those whose Valentine is no longer with us ....some lovely memories
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 08:58 AM

Happy Valentines day to one and all but especially to my wife of 58 years this year.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 11:37 AM

A Happy Valentine's day to all the lovely ladies on the forum.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 04:37 PM

I received some lovely roses from Mr Mags today.

Happy Valentine's day to all!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 04:53 PM

As usual, I had to sweep all my cards to one side so's I could get to the front door this morning.
The postman came twice, and half a dozen couriers came with so many red roses my house now looks like Kew Gardens.

And then I woke up and saw the local free paper sticking out the letterbox, and a packet of vitamins I'd sent off for!

Hey Ho . . . .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
As usual, I had to sweep all my cards to one side so's I could get to the front door this morning.
The postman came twice, and half a dozen couriers came with so many red roses my house now looks like Kew Gardens.

And then I woke up and saw the local free paper sticking out the letterbox, and a packet of vitamins I'd sent off for!

Hey Ho . . . .
Ahh ..... it was a lovely dream while it lasted Mups
Savvy
United States
Savvy is male  Savvy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 06:03 PM

It is just another big commercial holiday, jammed in between Christmas and Easter to keep big money rolling in. It started as a celebration of the beheading of some Christians who pissed off the wrong people, but Madison Avenue figured out how to turn it into a love cash cow.

You are told that If you don't spend money to show you love someone then you are a heel. I don't buy into it. Hallmark nor Nestles don't love me but my wife knows that I love her. I try to show it every day.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 07:32 PM

I agree with you 100% mate.
My BH feels the same but I know she would be disappointed if I didn't get her something.We can acknowledge that we are just being used as consumers but still give someone a smile.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 08:42 PM

Ah yes valentines day , mrs p said letís run to the bedroom and make mad passionate love...I said youíll have to pick one or the other..I canít do both....
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top