Join for free
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 12:54 AM

Better Call Saul is back

Better Call Saul has returned with series 5.

Spin off/prequel from Breaking Bad telling the story of how Jimmy McGill became Saul Goodman.

Enjoy it very much.

It goes to air on Stan but might be different in your neighbourhood.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 01:02 AM

Re: Better Call Saul is back

Yes! we are Better Call Saul devotees too Bruce. Can't wait till we're all together tonight after dinner and sitting down to watch the next installment. Have you been watching Ray Donovan on STAN? That is up there with Breaking Bad, BCS, Rake and some of the good Brit stuff. Liev Schreiber, Eddie Marzan and Paula Malcomson are just brilliant. I think you have to have a VPN and some kind of cheat program to get STAN outside Australia.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 05:34 AM

Re: Better Call Saul is back

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Yes! we are Better Call Saul devotees too Bruce. Can't wait till we're all together tonight after dinner and sitting down to watch the next installment. Have you been watching Ray Donovan on STAN? That is up there with Breaking Bad, BCS, Rake and some of the good Brit stuff. Liev Schreiber, Eddie Marzan and Paula Malcomson are just brilliant. I think you have to have a VPN and some kind of cheat program to get STAN outside Australia.
I don't have Stan I am afraid I just download programs after they have been broadcast. Better Call Saul is by AMC so I presume it is broadcast on their channel and sold to anybody who wants to pay for it. (no idea really)

I do have Disney Plus and Netflix on my daughter's account but don't watch them that much.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top