Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2020, 09:45 PM

Flesh and Blood

I couldn't see a thread about this so thought I'd start one. Very nice mini series about a mature woman who meets a new guy who is not all he seems. The grown up children and nosy neighbour suspect he is bad news. Similar to other such dramas but very enjoyable and a lovely setting again by the sea this time. Is anyone else watching and enjoying it?
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2020, 11:03 PM

Re: Flesh and Blood

Yep, me! Been glued to it all week
Slightly irritating ending though! Won't spoil it in case others have still to watch.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2020, 11:25 PM

I've recorded it to watch at the weekend when there's not much on
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2020, 12:55 AM

I've been watching it too. Very good.
I thought he was horrible, don't know what she saw in him.
Not quite sure what to make of the very last minutes though? . . .
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2020, 03:22 AM

Perhaps there will be another season?
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2020, 11:04 AM

Watched all the episodes.Really enjoyed it, well acted and some lovely settings.
It does warrant another series.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2020, 12:21 PM

I thought it was a 'slow burner' but turned out good in the end. Unfortunately, I guessed the ending in the second episode. I'm sure there will be a second series.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2020, 10:57 PM

Francesca Anis is a very attractive 74 year old accomplished Actress. She spent a number of years with Ralph Feinns who was younger than she.
Sadly he later she left her for younger woman.

In 'Flesh and Blood' or Reality, I doubt that she would consort with such an odd looking man even a supposed Doctor.
It is like looking at Beauty and the Beast

Also why is it when a mature woman decides to get remarried, all the children are miserable, unhappy and against the marriage while having affairs?.

Are there any happy families left I wonder?

Well not in TV Dramas!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2020, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Francesca Anis is a very attractive 74 year old accomplished Actress. She spent a number of years with Ralph Feinns who was younger than she.
Sadly he later she left her for younger woman.

In 'Flesh and Blood' or Reality, I doubt that she would consort with such an odd looking man even a supposed Doctor.
It is like looking at Beauty and the Beast

Also why is it when a mature woman decides to get remarried, all the children are miserable, unhappy and against the marriage while having affairs?.

Are there any happy families left I wonder?

Well not in TV Dramas!!

I agree. Strange looking man wasn't he, with his dyed black hair and shifty eyes. Sure wouldn't appeal to me anyway.
Was it the neighbour who tried to bump him off in the end?
I missed a bit.

We had another drama not long ago about an older woman meeting a young man and her kids were against it just the same. What was it called, can't remember now?
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2020, 11:17 PM

I enjoyed it but agree the doctor wasn't my type and I didnt think they suited each other .

I'm amazed at those houses directly on the beach do you think they are really there and if so what when there is a storm?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top