Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 07:31 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone.

Bright, sunny - but very much colder here today. Heavy overnight frost and threat of snow! Hopefully - it may help to kill off the bugs.

Not a soul in sight while I was out on my walk earlier.

Have just made a cauldron full of Carrot and Tomato soup - will have that for lunch with some crusty bread.

Prepared Cauliflower, Broccoli, Carrots and baby Potatoes to have with pork chops for dinner.

Meanwhile - back to the Craft Room!

Have fun - stay safe!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 07:37 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Hi

Good Morning All.

White over here, but warming up later.

Guy and I are in lockdown except for a food delivery to an Ex Neighbour who has Macular Degeneration and no support mechanism.

We are a bit blunt here

The idiots who where partying last night have had their tyres slashed.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 08:10 AM

Good morning Tabbles et al....

A whiteover frost this morning but another beautiful sunny day ahead methinks, so more gardening and odd jobs for me although just heading out with the dogs first. It appears though, that they've closed the forest so what's all that about, I thought we had to have somewhere to exercise? At least we have many other options around here, spoiled for choice really.

Have a good day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 09:19 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 09:26 AM

Oh yes a man after my own heart do unto them as they do unto you. Lets hope those idiots realise if they have any party's again they will get more of the same.

A nice long sleep in for me I did wake early 5.45am my body clock just wakes me. But I closed my eyes and just nodded straight back off.No walking for me for 12 weeks possibly more.

Woke with a start when I heard the neighbour putting his bin out. Bugger I had forgotten about the binmen.
Anyways all sorted everything is out there now I hope it all gets collected.

Have a good day all, its a sunny one here again in dear old Pitsea.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 10:06 AM

A frost here too early doors but being melted by the sun. A warm day in prospect - a good job too, I have a skip to fill.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 10:12 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Cold and frosty again this morning. A dry day with plenty of sunshine is forecast. Maximum temperature 12ºC.

Shopping yesterday was successful, with the exception of a couple of items. I will endeavour to pick those up next time, whenever that is!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 10:49 AM

Good morning everyone another lovely if chilly day.

I was up at 4am sourcing some fresh food and was successful
My neighbour gave me 2 leeks and some broccoli for a tin of salmon yesterday , we are bartering

I will not risk going out and don't want my family to do so either , with 5 children they need to stay safe.

Lots to do in the garden, seeds should arrive today, enjoy your day ..
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 11:02 AM

Good morning all.
Another day in the garden for me. I think it's doing me good as I slept a solid 9 hours last night. Best sleep I've had in months..

Today we're going to tackle the Canary Island Ivy which has got way out of control.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 11:06 AM

Good morning all another beautiful day ahead, just a little bit cooler. I will be making the most of these sunny days by pottering in the garden as once the weather breaks it will most likely back to the rain and winds.

My online delivery arrived at 9.30 last night, just a few things not available so I’m well satisfied with that.

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top