Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 09:24 AM

Population explosion

following many crisis there has been a baby boom, when they had the power cuts people went to bed early and, well you know the rest. I wonder given we're all in lockdown not so much if we'll see the same, but if we'll see a reduction in these young women who get pregnant after a one night stand, after all, they shouldn't be meeting strangers, should they!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 09:43 AM

Re: Population explosion

What else is there to do but " BONK" when you can't go down the pub in an evening
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 09:48 AM

I know, I had a girl who decided to go all kinky on me, I came home from work to find her dressed head to foot in black leather, top, skirt, boots, she told me to tie her to the bed and do anything I wanted, boy was she pissed off when I staggered in from the pub, 3 hours later. lol
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 10:16 AM

Excuses for a bay boom?
The best I heard was during a railway strike. The early milk train ran past a couples house at five in the morning. When it stopped running they woke up as it was unusual. Too early to get up and too late to go back to sleep.
sparky
cheshire

31-03-2020, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
Excuses for a bay boom?
The best I heard was during a railway strike. The early milk train ran past a couples house at five in the morning. When it stopped running they woke up as it was unusual. Too early to get up and too late to go back to sleep.
Well I suppose he still got up, just didn't get out of bed, but he was still 'up' lol
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by sparky ->
following many crisis there has been a baby boom, when they had the power cuts people went to bed early and, well you know the rest. I wonder given we're all in lockdown not so much if we'll see the same, but if we'll see a reduction in these young women who get pregnant after a one night stand, after all, they shouldn't be meeting strangers, should they!
On a serious note ,exactly what are the rules regarding relationships of other than those already living together ?
Advisors have said they don’ t want such people to be in and out of each other’s homes and now might be a testing time to think about living together ?
Young Couples especially in relationships will surely want to meet ?
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 02:47 PM

The rules say no meeting and if you do, 6 ft apart.

Guess new relationships have been put on hold.... well the physical side is
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by sparky ->
I know I've posted elsewhere we can expect a shortage of maternity beds in 9-12months time but, what I wasn't expecting was a shortage of condoms on the global market. I read in the newspaper at the weekend that the Malaysian government has told the condom factories to shut up shop because their products weren't deemed necessary . One factory owner has stated that in the time his factory has been closed, the production he has lost will account for something like a shortfall in excess of 120,000,000 condoms and counting. His company supplies the likes of Durex and other well-known brands.
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 03:10 PM

A quick contraception tip.

Keep a pram in the bedroom.... well it worked for us
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I know I've posted elsewhere we can expect a shortage of maternity beds in 9-12months time but, what I wasn't expecting was a shortage of condoms on the global market. I read in the newspaper at the weekend that the Malaysian government has told the condom factories to shut up shop because their products weren't deemed necessary . One factory owner has stated that in the time his factory has been closed, the production he has lost will account for something like a shortfall in excess of 120,000,000 condoms and counting. His company supplies the likes of Durex and other well-known brands.
I bought some yesterday but was restricted to just three packs of twenty four. I don't know how I'm going to get on for the rest of the week.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top