Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2020, 12:20 PM

Young girl shot dead

A 19 year old girl was shot dead in a drive by shooting in Lancashire .
She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time .

However why did I suspect that the shooters would NOT have the names Tom Dick or Harry ?

Sure enough they have been found and arrested .

Their names have been given out .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ts-murder.html

Why ?

I hate to say this but the poor girl was a Muslim .

If not I wonder if the police would have been so quick preferring to use the ‘Asian’ euphemism ?

What has the country come too with drive by shootings and ‘ revenge ‘ attacks ?

Where do these criminals get their guns ?

Drive by shootings are common in Pakistan and as Blackburn is practically an outpost of rural Pakistan it seems to follow all its traditional niceties .

This is what happens when we bend over backwards to pander to immigrants form brutal reactionary countries .
reg
Manchester
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2020, 12:36 PM

Re: Young girl shot dead

I can't disagree with your sentiments.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2020, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by reg ->
I can't disagree with your sentiments.
Neither can I. It is a disgrace and what sort of lenient sentence will they be given? I would hang them - quite happily.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2020, 12:52 PM

There are parallel societies now established in the UK even more than in most of Europe.

Societies that sorta coexist but never integrate, Islam can't but that's an extreme example.

Separate societies with different laws, customs, aims, ambitions and it makes for a poisonous environment especially for us but not for each of them.

Another bit of the Blair legacy, in this case the unwanted un-mandated ridiculous multicultural nonsense.

It's going to get worse. MUCH worse.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2020, 12:54 PM

It is a disgrace Muddy and, if they are found guilty, more money will be spent keeping them in Prison. Perhaps we should exile criminals like this & make them live in countries that accept that kind of behaviour.

Mind you, I still think the best way to get rid of people who kill others, is the death penalty!
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 12:28 AM

Not my country but..My usual response:-

1. People who commit murder like this - including with rape, torture etc: and it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt that they guilty -need to be given life - without parole. No release ever. Here that usually means sentences of up to 50-55 years in practical terms. This IMO is a worse punishment than an early death. Particularly when they think they are going to "Heaven" But that of course is the eternal matter of opinion.

2. Another argument that I find difficult to accept is "Why should I pay for their upkeep?"..MY response to this is that I don't mind paying part of my tax to keep violent killers out of my society. I pay tax for roads, water supply, rubbish collection, police, public services, welfare and all the rest of it. It's my "bus fare" to life.

I argue neither for them to have a comfortable life in prison or to have the opportunity of endless appeals. Or special "religious" concessions either. They have forfeited their right to all that. They can eat what they are given. The sentence is the sentence. End of story. We have to suffer seeing our citizens held in disgusting hell holes, sometimes without trial for years, mistreated etc : for doing nothing but "offending" some low life little dictator with a journal article. Let them take their chances in our prisons - general population. I cannot and will not ever condone capital punishment. I take as read that many of you think that is bollocks. I can dig it. I keep seeing people advocate CP here. They have a right to their opinions. I have a right to keep arguing against them. And so it goes on.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 01:33 AM

They will get max 22 years and will serve only a portion of that time.
They will say they did not intend to kill her so it will be classed as manslaugher.
While some people don’t mind paying taxes for their upkeep the relatives of the dead person have to pay too.
They pay for the upkeep of the killer of their loved one.
I believe in capital punishment for proven heinous crimes .
There is no point ( as in the case of the notorious child murderer Ian Brady ) in keeping a cruel sadistic killer in jail for 52 years .murderers get old too who wants to look after geriatric killers?
It doesn’t make us better people and causes great anguish to the family .
The millions wasted could be better spent on the innocent citizens of the country .
Our failing health services could make better use of it for example .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 04:03 AM

Hi

The victim was a Muslim, so what?

It could have been anybody walking past.

The fact remains that we we do not check the criminal history of our Immigrants, which is absolutely stupid.

You would not believe the amount of paperwork that has to be filled in by Enforcement Officers.

It is totally out of proportion and was introduced by Blair.

Pillocks are pillocks, it matters not what their skin colour or ethnicity is.

Two people commit the same crime, one white British, one BAME.

The white British gets done, the BAME has loads of appeals.

This is just so wrong.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

21-05-2020, 08:21 AM

IMO the reason that the young girl was a Muslim was the reason the names of those arrested were released so quickly.
Had she not been there would -and this is my opinion only -some reluctance to give out the names of what are so clearly members of the Pakistani community.
It would seem like targeting members of an ethnic minority .
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 03:38 PM

I'm with keezoy - no to CP, no to living a life of relative luxury in prison - for anyone of any colour, creed, background, gender. Yes, to making their lives a living hell while in there though (preferably by the other inmates).

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top