Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 12:02 AM

Question for the Ladies!

Changed my mind. Please delete.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 05:59 AM

Re: Question for the Ladies!

I think deleting ladies may be illegal, Bratti.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Changed my mind. Please delete.
It's a woman's prerogative.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 07:54 AM

Please release (delete) me, let me go!

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 08:56 AM

Bratti, That is a really good, thought provoking question but l need to think about it.
I also need to make a few phone calls and confer with others in order to be able to give you the best answer.

Sorry, What was the question again? Please would you repeat it.

I always say, you can make a thread out of anything!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 09:55 AM

Haha. Sorry about that . The question had to do with inappropriate PM’s from a man but then I felt somewhat uncomfortable about discussing it. I don’t generally use my PM feature but at a site ( not senior related ) I had been casually chatting with a friendly, non threatening male . The conversations were always short and simple; certainly nothing worth worrying about but suddenly out of the blue they became inappropriate. It was so awkward that I didn’t respond hoping he would get the hint. He didn’t.

Have any of you ever had a casual non threatening correspondence with someone which suddenly out of the blue became unexpectedly sexual in nature?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Haha. Sorry about that . The question had to do with inappropriate PM’s from a man but then I felt somewhat uncomfortable about discussing it. I don’t generally use my PM feature but at a site ( not senior related ) I had been casually chatting with a friendly, non threatening male . The conversations were always short and simple; certainly nothing worth worrying about but suddenly out of the blue they became inappropriate. It was so awkward that I didn’t respond hoping he would get the hint. He didn’t.

Have any of you ever had a casual non threatening correspondence with someone which suddenly out of the blue became unexpectedly sexual in nature?
Bratti, Only once, elsewhere.
We had been occasionally chatting about my love of the Vulcan Bomber and other delta winged aircraft and classic cars that l love.
One day, l replied to one of his messages and he replied, words to the affect of, ‘Yes they are interesting but l’d much prefer to talk about breasts’!

I just ignored him after that.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
We had been occasionally chatting about my love of the Vulcan Bomber and other delta winged aircraft and classic cars that l love.
One day, l replied to one of his messages and he replied, words to the affect of, ‘Yes they are interesting but l’d much prefer to talk about breasts’!

He might have been talking about chicken breasts, how rude of you to assume otherwise
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

02-06-2020, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Thanks for the response. What this man said I can’t even write down. I’m not sure if he was drunk or was merely fishing. It made me wonder why he’d think it was ok to begin with. It left me questioning my posting style. I’m usually one to joke around a lot but I think many people joke around. It looks like we are are the only two it’s happened to.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

02-06-2020, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
It's a woman's prerogative.
That’s right!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top