Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2020, 10:38 AM

To Make You Smile?

A quick look at the postings in the "Pro Brexit" Forum and the "Against Brexit" forum, on this Over 50s Forum (Above) can be quite amusing.

The comments, from all those years ago, even before Brexit was voted for, with the predicted outcomes and the suggested lie telling, are particularly interesting.

I wonder how many of those posters (which include myself) still think the same way.

Good Therapy, reading it!

Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2020, 10:49 AM

Re: To Make You Smile?

Always a leave voter, European Union just a fallacious pipe dream.
Germany
7779311 is male  7779311 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2020, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Thank you so much Cinderella for opening my eyes. I nearly had fallen into the EUs trap.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2020, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
A quick look at the postings in the "Pro Brexit" Forum and the "Against Brexit" forum, on this Over 50s Forum (Above) can be quite amusing.

The comments, from all those years ago, even before Brexit was voted for, with the predicted outcomes and the suggested lie telling, are particularly interesting.

I wonder how many of those posters (which include myself) still think the same way.

Good Therapy, reading it!

Well, I know that the 350 mln/week on the busses was a little too high, but in view of the covid virus causing so much trouble, I'm glad the NHS will at least get £ 250 million a week now. British health care at least is saved by brexit.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2020, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
As a vote leave spokesman boris promised to scrap the VAT on your energybill. Heard him on that now he is pm and can realise it? Just dream on on your fallus piping.
Takahashi
United Kingdom
Takahashi is male  Takahashi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2020, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Well, I know that the 350 mln/week on the busses was a little too high, but in view of the covid virus causing so much trouble, I'm glad the NHS will at least get £ 250 million a week now. British health care at least is saved by brexit.
Do you actually think people voted to leave the EU because of something posted across the side of a bus? Please tell me you don't really believe that.
Takahashi
United Kingdom
Takahashi is male  Takahashi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2020, 03:08 PM

As a vote leave spokesman boris promised to scrap the VAT on your energybill. Heard him on that now he is pm and can realise it? Just dream on on your fallus piping.
I think you will find it was stated that leaving the EU "could " mean scrapping VAT on energy. Not the same as "would". Hope you understand the difference? Anyway, what else you got?
Takahashi
United Kingdom

07-07-2020, 03:29 PM

I've just checked my Remainer Bingo card and, yes, the bus is on there. Can you spot it?

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	1580516426486.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	13154  
Germany
7779311 is male  7779311 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2020, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Takahashi ->
Do you actually think people voted to leave the EU because of something posted across the side of a bus? Please tell me you don't really believe that.
I don't think that someone voted for Brexit only because of the text on the bus. The Leave voters are much too smart and I am sure all of them knew the implications of Brexit exactly. The UK is blessed having more than 50% highly intelligent inhabitants.

That is probably much more than in any other country.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2020, 04:23 PM

The Leave voters are much too smart and I am sure all of them knew the implications of Brexit exactly. The UK is blessed having more than 50% highly intelligent inhabitants.

Thank goodness for that!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top