Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 07:59 PM

Brits going crazy

Turns out a lot of young Brits are going Nuts in Magaluf.
How sadjust because the bars are closing at 2am.
Causing mayhem , Glad I am not over there TBH
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 08:18 PM

Re: Brits going crazy

I've seen programmes on TV where mostly British people are completely off their heads , disgustingly drunk , falling in the gutter , males and females and I'm embarrassed to come from the same country as them . I've not seen anything on the news and I dont read newspapers but it wouldn't surprise me at all .

Disgraceful creatures
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 08:32 PM

Brits back causing chaos in Magaluf with drunks vomiting in the street and yobs causing damage

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/121004...yobs-lockdown/ (with video)
Coronavirus fears were clearly not on anyone's minds as hundreds hit the strip without a care in the world.

And masks - compulsory from Monday - were nowhere to be seen as they partied like it was 2019.

The shocking scenes were a big blow to those who hoped new anti-social behaviour laws introduced in the resort would transform its trashy image.

Four months after nightspots re-opened, a relatively small number of tourists have started to return to Spain and its islands.

However, despite the lack of the usual huge crowds, some were still involved in drunken scenes on the streets of Magaluf.

Multiple youngsters were filmed jumping up and down on the roof of a car parked outside a takeaway while being cheered on by onlookers.

The debauched scenes were witnessed in the early hours of Friday just as police arrived to make sure bars closed down on time.

One of the men filmed damaging the car was arrested but released after several hours in custody.
Morons .....
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 10:17 PM

Honestly, the way these ********** behave makes me wonder if there will ever be a decent society in years to come.
I'm glad I won't be around.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 10:20 PM

So it's not just Australians that get drunk and cause havoc abroad?..heartening.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 10:21 PM

Some things won't change post Brexit, folks should be reassured.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
So it's not just Australians that get drunk and cause havoc abroad?..heartening.
TBH l havent seen an ozzie drunk at all??
Only on TV!

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Honestly, the way these ********** behave makes me wonder if there will ever be a decent society in years to come.
I'm glad I won't be around.

No you won't be, neither will I but my son will be, So for his sake I prefer to think that society..yours and mine.. will remain pretty much a balance of good and bad, decent and otherwise; Like it has done since circa "dot".
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
No you won't be, neither will I but my son will be, So for his sake I prefer to think that society..yours and mine.. will remain pretty much a balance of good and bad, decent and otherwise; Like it has done since circa "dot".

That depends where a person resides, certain areas of the world have not benefitted from that balance, if unknown personal experience is to be believed.
keezoy
Australia

13-07-2020, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
That depends where a person resides, certain areas of the world have not benefitted from that balance, if unknown personal experience is to be believed.

Yeah but...yeah but!.."Society" by definintion is not "personal experience" is it?...I don't think we have any choice but to believe that there is good and bad everywhere. LIke Muslims for example. They are pretty much fair game here. Like the majority opinion seems to be that they are all "shite"..(Yorkshire words not mine)..I know some very nice, peaceful tolerant, funny and kind MUslims. BUt that's just me.,,not "society"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top