Join for free
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2020, 12:44 PM

I'm A Celebrity will swap jungle for ruined British castle, ITV says

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53693651

The broadcaster said the coronavirus pandemic meant it "just wasn't possible for us to travel and make the show" Down Under as usual.

That means bush tucker trials are out, but ITV promised similarly "gruelling trials and fun-filled challenges".

ITV hasn't revealed the location, apart from saying it's "in the countryside".

It has also not revealed whether the participating celebrities will live in the castle itself or in a camp.

The company had "pulled out all the stops" to make the series happen in Australia, he said.

"Unfortunately, due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and despite us looking at many different contingencies, it became apparent that it just wasn't possible for us to travel and make the show there," he said.

"However, we are all really excited about a UK version of I'm A Celebrity. While it will certainly be different producing the show from the UK, the same tone and feel will remain."
Well, that'll be different …..

Still, Ant'n'Dec will get a "lie-in" …..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2020, 12:47 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity will swap jungle for ruined British castle, ITV says

We'll have to wait and see what it's like then.
I have felt for the last couple of years it could do with a change and was getting a bit tedious.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2020, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I have felt for the last couple of years it could do with a change and was getting a bit tedious.
I think the same, Mups, so I will watch the new version.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2020, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I think the same, Mups, so I will watch the new version.
In Australia, the campers often got wet, but in the UK they will get cold, too ..... and the days will be really short .....
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2020, 02:13 PM

Never mind a castle. Perhaps they should set up camp in a traveller's site and take part in the wild and vile activities involved there.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 09:15 AM

This should be fun
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Never mind a castle. Perhaps they should set up camp in a traveller's site and take part in the wild and vile activities involved there.
Love it! Having said that, can't stand the programme and have never watched it beyond the first 10mins or so of the very 1st episode.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 04:12 PM

It wasn't all bad, some bits were very entertaining. I never watch the bush tracker trials though, I'd throw up.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 04:28 PM

Hi

I don't watch it and won't be watching the new one.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I don't watch it and won't be watching the new one.
Once got quite "involved" in the one which had Anne Heggarty in it for some reason. Never watched any other of the series though.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top