Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2020, 06:49 AM

Good Morning Tuesday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Warm and overcast again, luckily missed the early morning thunderstorms.

A bit of light work inside and a new book to read.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2020, 06:55 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday.

Morning Swimmy and all who follow

I have a photographer coming around later to photograph the house so it can get on the market....I had better get a move on as I'm still in bed

A good day forecast again ....yippee just need to dodge the thunder storms.

Have a lovely day all whatever you have planned
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2020, 06:58 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Due to be hot here again - 85f by lunchtime but, according to the Lightning Map, no storms. Of course that could change!

Just prepped lunch and dinner - sorted out another pile of DVDs - going to resume prone position on sofa with foot on a stack of pillows as per instructions. Tiresome task - but someone has to do it!!

Stay safe!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2020, 07:10 AM

Good morning everyone, dull and overcast here but forecast for hot later, little chance of a thunderstorm although the garden could really use one!

Just heading off to the forest then, later, after coffee I have some concreting to do and then the dogs to comb ready for clipping them tomorrow, so busy busy busy...

Keep up the good work Tabbles. 👍

Enjoy your day folks
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2020, 07:39 AM

Good morning everyone. I have been bitten to blazes, roll on winter. Not sure I really mean that but certainly a bit cooler. Have a good day, take care and stay safe. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2020, 08:58 AM

Good morning everyone we had a few spots of rain this morning which has added to the humidity now the sun is out.
It is very oppressive.

I am so glad I put thermal linings in many of my curtains to keep the heat in during the winter, they also help to keep the heat out in the summer.

Not a lot planned for today , I might get out in the garden for half an hour if it isn't too hot.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2020, 09:49 AM

another hot day, at least teazle has had her coat stripped so not so hairy now, should be a bit cooler for her
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2020, 09:56 AM

Good morning all clear blue sky and sunny today, temperature shows 29° but feeling like 35°C.

The forecast thunderstorm for last night didn’t materialise after all.

Taking things easy today.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2020, 02:45 PM

Good afternoon all.

Whew, dearie me, I've had more than enough of this relentless heat now.
I need to pop out but can't face getting into my hot car.

We've got 4 days of storms forecast, but that remains to be seen.

Hope you're all coping.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top