Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2020, 09:20 AM

Good morning Sunday!

Good morning all sunny but a cool 7°C here. Time to get the woolly jumpers out.

No particular plans for today, I’m sure I’ll find plenty to keep me occupied.

Enjoy your day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2020, 09:26 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday!

Good morning everybody.

Another boring day in self isolation for me. I might do a bit of very light garden work today ie: dead heading the geraniums.

Still feeling lifeless but not in any pain.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2020, 09:48 AM

Hi

Lovely sunny day here.

I have housework to do, my cleaner is sick.
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2020, 09:58 AM

It’s very cold but sunny in Kildare today. Walk the dogs is all I HAVE to do. Otherwise it’s ............ actually nothing. Anyway I saw my little grandson yesterday. That will keep my spirits up for the day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2020, 10:29 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely chilly morning and I am heading for the garden shortly to pull up the beans and get a bed ready for planting garlic.

I have made a batch of curry and just bought the last of the Christmas presents for my 5 grandchildren (night ware) .
I understand stocks will be short this year as many shops have cut their orders due to C19 so I have got things sorted early.

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2020, 11:30 AM

Good morning all, a cold northerly out but dry at least...

Late on parade today but I've been in the kitchen preparing a large batch of carrot and parsnip soup both for lunch and the freezer, all veg from the garden so some cheap meals there...

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone.

p.s. Good to hear you're on the mend Carol.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top