Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 05:35 PM

Embarrassing moments.

My most embarrassing moment came from my first real job - it was a really cold day and the offices had air conditioning. I walked into my bosses office to give him a message and he said to me “Are you happy to see me or just cold today?”
I looked at him puzzled and then he pointedly looked at my generous bosom. I turned red in the face and ran out the office and into the ladies room to try cover up with pieces of toilet paper!

What’s the most embarrassing moment from your early teen or early work years?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 05:43 PM

Re: Embarrassing moments.

Originally Posted by Minx ->
My most embarrassing moment came from my first real job - it was a really cold day and the offices had air conditioning. I walked into my bosses office to give him a message and he said to me “Are you happy to see me or just cold today?”
I looked at him puzzled and then he pointedly looked at my generous bosom. I turned red in the face and ran out the office and into the ladies room to try cover up with pieces of toilet paper!

What’s the most embarrassing moment from your early teen or early work years?

Dirty old beggar, and you in your first job as well?
He wouldn't get away with that so easily these days, Minx.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 05:46 PM

As I typed this ordeal out, I thought how far women have come in the workplace!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 05:49 PM

It would take a very great deal to embarrass me.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 05:52 PM

I believe it .
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by muddy ->
i believe it .

Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

26-10-2020, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It would take a very great deal to embarrass me.
Show off!
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Ah another toilet paper thread?

Conjures up a happier picture than the other one.

Sorry, carry on.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

26-10-2020, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Ah another toilet paper thread?

Conjures up a happier picture than the other one.

Sorry, carry on.
DooD as I typed out my experience, I wondered who would pick up on the toilet paper bit... you didn’t disappoint! Go on then, I told you mine now you tell me yours.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 08:30 PM

Most embarrassing moment? I've had a couple but the ONLY one that I am ever able to remember is what happened on my 21st birthday.

My boss at work had arranged a stripper gram at a local pub. He knows I don't like them, because to me, they are designed for one purpose, embarrass the hell out of you and to give everyone else a good ole laugh at your expense. Anyway, I was tricked. All my friends from work were at the pub, even a few of the senior Japanese bosses, even the companies Japanese managing director was there!!. The barman then puts some music on, a chair comes out and I knew immediately what was going on. I gave a glaring look towards my boss but did not want to walk out in disgust and upset everyone so I yes, I sat there and took it. She didn't get fully naked, she had a g-string on which I was supposed to take off with my teeth but I declined because I knew if I did, I would end up naked in from of all my work mates and I was not about to let that happen.

The routine finished and the birthday celebrations continued. I am not a drinker but everyone kept buying me a celebratory birthday drink, I tried many, did not like them, tried others, some I liked but could not for the life of me name what they were. Anyway, as the party drew to a close, 7 of us remained and walked to a workmates who lived near the pub. The 7 of us crashed there for the night. In the morning I was the only one that had the following day off so they all went to work whilst I would walk to the local shopping centre (only a 2 mile walk). Anyway, walking through the shopping centre, stopping off for a quick breakfast in a cafe, then walked through the length of the shopping centre, passing men women and children to get to the bus stop. Got on the bus, got off at my local stop and walked the rest of the way home.

By this time I was exhausted and decided I wanted a quick nap so I undressed for bed. When I was folding the clothes that I had worn for the previous day, I noticed there was a big red lipstick mark on the crotch of my trousers and to make matters worse, I had worn white trousers that night. Even to this day I have no recollection of her doing that but oh man, walking 2 miles to the shopping centre, walking the length of the shopping centre to get the bus, then on and off the bus then walking home whilst having a very noticeable red lipstick mark on the front of my trousers!!! (didn't have a coat)

Now THAT's embarrassing

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top