Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 10:59 PM

Dreams

My dad bought me a caravan, it was lovely and we went at the weekend. I was smoking in the caravan and when I looked up at the ceiling it was covered in nicotine, I was horrified, my dad would go mad, also I ran the bath (bath in a caravan hmmm) and the bath overflowed flooding the bathroom yet the bath was only half full? Eh?

Woman in caravan opposite was noseying and threatening to report me to my Dad.

Then I woke up.

What the heck? I don't even smoke lol.

Well my husband and I are always talking of buying a caravan so I get where thats come from I suppose.

Tell me a funny dream you had.

No cheeky business boys
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 11:20 PM

Re: Dreams

I can never remember dreams.

I get very quirky things going round in my head sometimes, really 'in your face' type stuff that wakes me up with a jolt (don't ask me what though, 'cos I can't remember now).

It's all to do with needing a wee, my bladders full to bursting and I never get that 'need the loo' feeling when lying down.
So it's my brain crying out and telling me instead.

Good job too, or I'd probably wet the bed
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 11:29 PM

Wet dreams Pesta, that is so retro.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
I can never remember dreams.

I get very quirky things going round in my head sometimes, really 'in your face' type stuff that wakes me up with a jolt (don't ask me what though, 'cos I can't remember now).

It's all to do with needing a wee, my bladders full to bursting and I never get that 'need the loo' feeling when lying down.
So it's my brain crying out and telling me instead.

Good job too, or I'd probably wet the bed
I often dream I need a loo but can't find one then just as I do I wake up really needing a wee. Like you with your dream, Pesta, I'm sure I would wee in my bed if I hadn't woken up.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Wet dreams Pesta, that is so retro.
Only ever had one of those but it was bloody brilliant.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 12:46 AM

This one is completely mad. Three days ago but I still remember it vividly.

I was sitting up in bed with Mrs LD drinking tea and looking through a panoramic window into the garden. In the garden next door, behind the fence, was a large Oak tree. Weirdly, the tree was on what looked like tram tracks. Suddenly, the tree started moving across next door's garden at a fast pace and up in the tree was a Monkey pumping a handle (like on the old fashioned hand cars). As it neared the end of the fence, about twenty uniformed police officers chased after it. One of them ran through our bedroom but stepped on a dog toy, he must have been wearing just his socks because it hurt his foot and he started swearing.

Then I woke up.

Answers ion a postcard please.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 05:32 AM

During the last few months or so, my dreams have been extremely vivid and amazingly detailed.
Last night I dreamed that I was hired to keep Mick Jagger's fans at bay. He was appearing at the (now defunct) Playboy club in New Orleans. Jagger did not want me to harm the overflowing crowd of fans and we finally settled on spraying water on them with a garden hose. How strange is that ????

Upon waking, it usually takes me 5 minutes or so to get my mind on todays chores.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

I was sitting up in bed with Mrs LD drinking tea and looking through a panoramic window into the garden. In the garden next door, behind the fence, was a large Oak tree. Weirdly, the tree was on what looked like tram tracks. Suddenly, the tree started moving across next door's garden at a fast pace and up in the tree was a Monkey pumping a handle (like on the old fashioned hand cars). As it neared the end of the fence, about twenty uniformed police officers chased after it. One of them ran through our bedroom but stepped on a dog toy, he must have been wearing just his socks because it hurt his foot and he started swearing.

Then I woke up.

Haha love it . Now that is a mixed up funny dream lol, I have no postcards sorry
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

The Cops found out that there was some "Monkey Business" going on, in your bed, and were hot foot in getting over there to lock you up!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 10:52 AM

I cant remember specifically but I do know I can go back into a dream I've dreamt before yet unable to remember while I'm awake .

When I go back or restart a dream the dream is so familiar and I say to myself " oh I know this one "

Also I've mentioned this before , the people I meet in dreams are all good friends and I know them well yet the moment I wake up I'm asking myself who were those people I've never known them in life

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top