Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 10:53 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning all a white frosty start to the day, sun is shining and not a cloud in the sky.

I’ll get out in the garden later and sweep up the leaves, not many more to come off the trees.
Washing is out on the line and hopefully it will dry a bit.

Grocery delivery later this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 11:02 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good morning everyone brrrrr freezing fog here.

Just spent ages defrosting the car, I am off to meet my son and grandson for a socially distance walk.

Enjoy your day
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 11:29 AM

Hi

A frosty day.

Been to the cashpoint, got some more paint and about to start again.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 11:46 AM

Good Morning Mags, Morning everyone.
Really frosty earlier but lovely clear blue sky here in Shropshire now. Not much planned for today, probably do a little baking later, plus some Christmas online shopping.

Have a lovely day and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 12:25 PM

Good day all, a frosty start here too but a bright crisp day now.

No plans other than messing around in the hobby room, maybe turn the compost heap later if I feel energetic... or maybe not..

Have a good day everyone.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 04:18 PM

Well, good afternoon really. Sorry I haven't been around for a week or so but we've just moved home and are now living in the wilds and woolly wastes of Stafforshire. As you probably are all aware moving house is absolutely knackering at any age but more so when you get older. Both of us are falling asleep well before our normal bedtime at the moment because of all the unpacking and sorting, etc we're doing. Having time to spend on OFF has eluded me until this afternoon so, I'm going to have a catch up now.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Well, good afternoon really. Sorry I haven't been around for a week or so but we've just moved home and are now living in the wilds and woolly wastes of Stafforshire. As you probably are all aware moving house is absolutely knackering at any age but more so when you get older. Both of us are falling asleep well before our normal bedtime at the moment because of all the unpacking and sorting, etc we're doing. Having time to spend on OFF has eluded me until this afternoon so, I'm going to have a catch up now.
How nice, a new home before Christmas! I hope you'll soon be able to relax and enjoy your new abode, Percy.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 04:40 PM

Thanks Mags.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top