Join for free
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 05:23 PM

Youngsters and the amount of Christmas Trees.

They have in their home.

Have any of you watched Christmas home tour 2020 on YouTube.....

I love watching how they decorate them, but up to 9 trees in one house...each to their own though.

I guess it’s a young thing....have you a Christmas Tree?

I only have a garland over the fireplace....and a few picks scattered around the house....I must be getting old....can you imagine taking all that lot down after Christmas..
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 06:27 PM

Re: Youngsters and the amount of Christmas Trees.

I don't bother decorating at home any more, but we are doing the NSPCC charity Christmas tree at the theatre Royal Plymouth this December.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 07:24 PM

I don't know whether I will be putting my Xmas Tree up or not this year, as although we have signed Contracts to move, we haven't yet got a completion date, and it might be just before Christmas or just after.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 07:43 PM

My daughter usually has 3 trees in her house - A big one in the lounge, a small one in my granddaughter's bedroom and there used to be one in my grandson'e bedroom but he has decided he is too old for that now!

Two in my house, one in the lounge and a small fibre optic one in the dining room.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 11:10 PM

We get one for just outside our French windows. Nice to look out on (just lights and no bawbels), easy to get rid of without messing up the house. Plus, the cats love playing round it and sometimes climbing up it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top