Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 08:03 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning to you all, overcast and milder here first thing, with hopefully a dry day ahead.

Just finished a hearty breakfast and now just a couple of chores to do before heading off to the forest. Nothing much planned later other than perhaps a trip to the recycling depot with some garden waste.

Have a good day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 08:17 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everybody.

I plan a walk with my friend Chris today in our local area & afterwards a browse round the shops as they will be open at last..

I'm going to ask Ady if he'll pop in to see Tony & maybe go a walk on the park with him. I don't think Tony is allowed in Ady's car but I'm not sure!

Have a good day all..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 10:48 AM

Good morning all a dreary dark day here.

Mr Mags has an appointment at the Eye Hospital this afternoon to check on his Glaucoma. He will have to go on his own as I won’t be allowed in there with him.

Dusting and polishing will keep me busy this morning.

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 10:57 AM

Good morning everyone cold and dark here.

I have broken one of the little plastic pads that protect my nose from the sharp metal bits on my specs I have tried to mend it with various kinds of plaster and tape and now glue so am having to use an old pair of specs while the glue dries. What a nightmare. I really don't want to go to the opticians , I dread the thought of going out anywhere these days but I am struggling to see anything properly in my old specs .

Lots going on at school and in Early Years so won't be seeing the twin boys this week and no mince pies to make.

Enjoy your day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 11:51 AM

Good morning all, on this grey chilly morning.

Yesterday I repotted 4 Orchids, and 2 large Aloe Vera's, and got the last 40 Tulip bulbs planted at last - they are in tubs for spring birthday pressies.

Today I am going rapidly mad at trying to speak to a human being at British Gas. Also taking just one dog to the groomer in a mo, then dashing back to wait for a phone call from my GP.

Better get a move on.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 12:14 PM

Morning Barry, Morning all.
Not much happening here today. Will give the pooches their baths later, then probably choose some Xmas cards online, Have just ordered my 2021 Calendar as always seem to forget to do that.
Other than that, a lazy day instore.

stay safe everyone. xx

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top