Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 06:11 PM

Roast Parsnips

I just saw this recipe for parsnips in parmesan, and thought it sounded quite scrummy.
So if you fancy doing something a little different with the parsnips this Christmas, have a peek at this recipe.

https://www.sarahraven.com/articles/...m_source=email
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 06:26 PM

Re: Roast Parsnips

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I just saw this recipe for parsnips in parmesan, and thought it sounded quite scrummy.
So if you fancy doing something a little different with the parsnips this Christmas, have a peek at this recipe.

https://www.sarahraven.com/articles/...m_source=email
I will ask the Boss.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 06:31 PM

That sounds nice Mups. I often sprinkle parmesan over the parsnips (sometimes honey) but rolling them in breadcrumbs sounds good. I will keep that link and might do those on Christmas day.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 10:28 PM

I had never even tried parsnips until recently and I roasted them in herbs and spices and now they are my favourite vegetable. I too put honey on mine. Oooooo I could just eat some mmmmmmm
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I had never even tried parsnips until recently and I roasted them in herbs and spices and now they are my favourite vegetable. I too put honey on mine. Oooooo I could just eat some mmmmmmm
I did roasted sweet potato and Celeriac earlier today, drizzled with a little honey and sea salt. Having the same tomorrow.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 11:57 PM

I love roast parsnips with honey on them - definitely a must for Christmas Day.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 12:00 AM

I just love parsnips scrummy , that sounds a good way to prepare them,I may well have a try
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

05-12-2020, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I love roast parsnips with honey on them - definitely a must for Christmas Day.
Do you cut little slits in them so the honey gets inside?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I did roasted sweet potato and Celeriac earlier today, drizzled with a little honey and sea salt. Having the same tomorrow.
Oh i like celeriac and sweet potato you, im off to supermarket,
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Do you cut little slits in them so the honey gets inside?
No I don’t Longy but that’s a good idea and I’ll try it out this Christmas...... thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top