Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 12:46 PM

Babies

There was a Lady on a Radio Phone In today, sending good wishes to her Daughter who had just given birth. If you work backwards, the child would have been conceived in April last year during Lockdown.
Did anyone else assume Sex was banned during Lockdown?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 01:00 PM

Re: Babies

It’s funny you should say that as l found a set of twins under a gooseberry bush in my garden yesterday. I dare not go near them as they are not socially distancing.

They said they were Siamese twins, so who should l contact?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 01:02 PM

Mr Hancock.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
There was a Lady on a Radio Phone In today, sending good wishes to her Daughter who had just given birth. If you work backwards, the child would have been conceived in April last year during Lockdown.

Haven’t you got anything better to think about,?
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 02:49 PM

Sex. What’s that exactly?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 02:52 PM

Sex is always on the table, well, not always obviously.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Sex. What’s that exactly?

AKA nostalgia.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Ah!!! position number 70
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 03:35 PM

We have plenty of hurricane babies in my part of the world, Spitfire. When one of my friend's son became a new dad nine months after a 3 day tropical storm here, he said they had binged watched everything on HBO on Netflix, caught up on work, cleaned the house, organized the pantry, and literally had nothing else to do.

I don'y know about you all, but I don't remember by hormones working that way .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top