Join for free
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 01:11 PM

Rapper Azealia Banks Dug Her Dead Cat Up...

I canít believe that l read, the rapper Azealia Banks dug her cat Lucifer up to boil his bones as she believes it will bring her cat back to life.
The cat died a few months ago.

Have you ever heard anything like it!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...re_article-top
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 01:37 PM

Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Dug Her Dead Cat Up...

Can't read the article without switching off my Adblocker. But that is just disgusting! What a horrid person - just Googled and it seems she actually filmed herself doing it and put it on YouTube. That woman is sick - very sick!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 01:42 PM

Never even heard of that cranky woman.

Apart from the ghoulish absurdity of her notion, to carry the exhumation out while making a video of it to post online, makes me wonder if she is either very sick, or was 'on something,' - perhaps a bit of both!

It also made me wonder how the poor cat died in the first place!

P.S. At the end of the link Art put up, it also says:

" This is also not the first time Azealia has been criticized for her alleged treatment of animals.
In December 2016 she shared a bizarre Instagram video showing herself cleaning out a cupboard after three years of apparently sacrificing chickens."
Longdogs
Chatterbox
England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2021, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Can't read the article without switching off my Adblocker. But that is just disgusting! What a horrid person - just Googled and it seems she actually filmed herself doing it and put it on YouTube. That woman is sick - very sick!

I can't even see the screen for pop up videos and ads for Wickes which visited yesterday.

The woman is obviously sick in the head and needs help.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top