Join for free
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 10:52 AM

Bitcoin Ads Bombardment!

Wasting lots of valuable time, changing black lists and email attributes, because Bitcoin has decided to send me a dozen or so unwanted adverts per day.

I find it strange that, when you block some scam emailers, like Bitcoin, they immediately come back via a different email, or whatever.

They never seem to understand that, if you don't repond, you don't want their carp.

They seem to think that you must have misread their glorious offers.

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 11:25 AM

Re: Bitcoin Ads Bombardment!

I keep getting those emails too, how, I don't know as I've never looked for Bitcoin.
xirrpy
Devon-all of it
xirrpy is male  xirrpy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 11:26 AM

I think they are desperate to keep the momentum going.

The whole things bizzare. The adage if something is too good to be true..ect comes to mind.

On top of which anything digital can be hacked/manipulated/spoofed/copied/stolen/deleted and thats not taking the users own incompetence into account.

Im talking about my here arent I..

ok I will shut
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by xirrpy ->
I think they are desperate to keep the momentum going.

The whole things bizzare. The adage if something is too good to be true..ect comes to mind.

On top of which anything digital can be hacked/manipulated/spoofed/copied/stolen/deleted and thats not taking the users own incompetence into account.

Im talking about my here arent I..

ok I will shut
Agreed, xirrpy, there must be someone, somewhere, who has profited by Bitcoin.

But I have never met one!

xirrpy
Devon-all of it
xirrpy is male  xirrpy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->

But I have never met one!

I think they cant believe their luck and are immediately transported beyond the realm of mere mortals to Nirvana on waves of well being and loving grace.
digitalham
United Kingdom
digitalham is male  digitalham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 11:07 PM

I'm not sure if I get any or not as I only check my spam folder once in a blue moon when some expected email after registering for something or other hasn't turned up.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 08:19 AM

Bloody scheming pyramid makers, they're everywhere.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 10:33 AM

I don't get spammed about this but I wish I'd had the foresight to buy a few hundred Bitcoins when they first came out.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top