Join for free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 11:47 AM

1% wage rise for NHS!!

They must be TTP ??
When pensioners are getting 2•5% ?
And Boris's paramour Carri Symonds wants to spend over 200K
To decorate a 2 Bed flat??

Donkeyman! 👎👎👎
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 11:53 AM

Re: 1% wage rise for NHS!!

Politicians last pay rise was 11% I believe. Disgusting that they are not playing fair with the nurses. but that's the Tories for you.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 12:00 PM

hi

We get 2.5% which we have not paid for, Politions get even more and those on the frontline get !%.

Just basically not right.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 12:07 PM

Pathetic!! It just goes to show the contempt the government feels towards the people that have helped pull us out of this pandemic.

Everyone should support the NHS workers and try to get them a better deal. I quite liked Rishi but he has just plummeted in my opinion. If he becomes leader of the Tories, I will remember this moment and not vote for him.

Clap for the NHS? More like CRAP for the NHS.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Politicians last pay rise was 11% I believe. Disgusting that they are not playing fair with the nurses. but that's the Tories for you.
I agree, but do you think the SNP or Labour would act any differently?

Politicians always look after Number 1 first and sod the general public.

We need a completely new political party - Reform UK.
I have great expectations of them and, even if they don't live up to their word, we can change our minds four years later.

People should try to look beyond the end of their noses, or we'll be stuck with this failing 'two party system' for ever.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

They are bleating that its all they can afford! Its a slap in the face for all the NHS have done to save our lives, pathetic. Oh wait...I'm sure the nurses who nursed BJ back to health with their 24 hr care will be delighted with that too.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
In this case it is indeed the Tories for you but I don't think any other party would do any better. They are all money grabbing, lying scum bags whatever their political leaning.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 12:11 PM

So would the pensioners be prepared to refuse their 2.5% and settle for just 1%, and give the remaining 1.5% to the nurses?

We are so in debt because of this pandemic, money is not endless, so maybe the politicians could donate from their own pay rises this year, that would be interesting.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 12:11 PM

Nurses actually have a very good wage scale.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Pathetic!! It just goes to show the contempt the government feels towards the people that have helped pull us out of this pandemic.

Everyone should support the NHS workers and try to get them a better deal. I quite liked Rishi but he has just plummeted in my opinion. If he becomes leader of the Tories, I will remember this moment and not vote for him.

Clap for the NHS? More like CRAP for the NHS.
Hammond would have been much worse. LD !!
But l agree with your sentiments !!

Donkeyman! 👎👎👎
PS. Good post BTW !😃😃

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top