Join for free
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 05:46 PM

How far gone is Greasy Joe?

Forgets why he is attending a public presentation ("why am I here?") forgets that it's the black woman who's the VICE president, not the president, (two slips of many) and now can't climb a flight of stairs without falling three times.

Time the old boy was put out to grass.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 05:55 PM

Re: How far gone is Greasy Joe?

Too far gone for press conferences, that's for sure.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 07:04 PM

I think this has been discussed already in a previous thread, where the context of President Joe Biden's "why am I here" was established. I haven't seen the stair falling incident, but he had his ankle strapped up for some time, so perhaps its still weak.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I think this has been discussed already in a previous thread, where the context of President Joe Biden's "why am I here" was established. I haven't seen the stair falling incident, but he had his ankle strapped up for some time, so perhaps its still weak.
He's just a Shill put in place so that Kamala Harris can be declared president when he's inevitably put out to grass and confined in a rubber room. This was the idea all along, backed by the Clintons.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 07:10 PM

59 days now since he took over and still hasn't given a news conference...
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
It's called senility.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It's called senility.
I don't believe it to be the case here.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 11:00 PM

He called Harris "President Harris" today as well.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 11:08 PM

Keith Harris?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

19-03-2021, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Keith Harris?
Based on the few still functioning brain cells in the senile old twat most probably Rolf.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top