Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 08:23 PM

Intruder.. on Four Nights This Week, On Channel 5

I think it’s quite good.

A wealthy couple’s house is broken into and it all goes wrong from thereon, with terrible consequences.

It’s filmed in Ireland, the setting and the scenery are just beautiful.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 08:38 PM

Re: Intruder.. on Four Nights This Week, On Channel 5

It’s billed as a thriller but is turning into a complete farce ! The acting is appalling , husband Sam last night “ Angela ,Angela , ANGELA” running around like Basil Fawlty when he’s supposed to have stabbed an intruder making an escape in the back ! He’s completely raving !
Sally Lindsay isn’t a happy bunny either .
I shall have to continue watching just to find out why two young men decided to break into that particular house in darkness while people were abed .
Oh yes and the scenery’s worth a look too .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
It’s billed as a thriller but is turning into a complete farce ! The acting is appalling , husband Sam last night “ Angela ,Angela , ANGELA” running around like Basil Fawlty when he’s supposed to have stabbed an intruder making an escape in the back ! He’s completely raving !
Sally Lindsay isn’t a happy bunny either .
I shall have to continue watching just to find out why two young men decided to break into that particular house in darkness while people were abed .
Oh yes and the scenery’s worth a look too .
Zuleika, I think it has been panned by the critics but it’s watchable enough.
That ‘friend/other woman’ is a complete nutter! Especially, when she was shouting her mouth off in the pub and the Family Liaison Officer was sitting at the bar ... plus ringing up the radio station he works for!

Maybe, the laptop was stolen to order? There might be incriminating/ blackmail stuff on it?
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 10:03 PM

Get back after tonight ,I’m recording it . Doesn’t look like anyone else is watching it?
Zuleika
North West UK

08-04-2021, 10:57 AM

Struggling to make any sense of this now Art ,how about you?
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:21 AM

Gave up half way through episode 2 when I realised I didn’t like any of the characters and the whole thing seemed like a complete farce.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 02:36 PM

Yes I liked the look of it when I saw clips of it. I've recorded it all and we will watch the lot one evening..
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 03:50 PM

What a load of tosh this has turned out to be. I'd have thought Sally Lindsay would have told them to jog on when she'd read the script because her part is rubbish so far. Could she be doing it just for the money because I think she's a better actress than she seems in this drivel.
Zuleika
North West UK

08-04-2021, 03:54 PM

Too true PV , exactly my thoughts last night .
Whoever would have thought this farce was billed as. a thriller .
Still we must watch tonight to see the point that’s eluding us ?
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Too true PV , exactly my thoughts last night .
Whoever would have thought this farce was billed as. a thriller .
Still we must watch tonight to see the point that’s eluding us ?
Yes, I suppose so. Besides, there's nowt else decent on the box tonight.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top