Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 04:59 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning everyone.

Another hot sticky day - due to reach 79F by lunchtime - I'll be hiding in the Craft Room!

Have fun.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 05:54 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

So far it has been a lovely sunny day but a bit on the cool side with temperatures failing to reach 20'C. There is supposed to be some rain tonight but no sign of that yet (but not unwelcome)

Still working on my Cameron Corner trip blog but hopefully will finish it in the next couple of days. Haven't even started on a short movie.

https://bcl.id.au/

Anyway enjoy your day where ever it is.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 06:41 AM

Hi

Another hot day with a gentle breeze..

Garden this morning, then shopping later.

Have a good day all.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 06:51 AM

Good morning everyone! Pouring with rain and cold this morning. Going to the allotment this afternoon, after I get stuff done around the house. I hope everyone has a lovely day
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 07:21 AM

good morning, sun is up already and very pleasant for my early cuppa. Need to do some strimming around the garden, am sure there will be some pauses for time in the recliner and a brew, hard life innit !!
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

16-06-2021, 07:53 AM

Good morning all. Coler and more ocercast today, but the wind has dropped.

Apart from my daily chat with mum nothing planned for the day. Later this afternoon my oldest grandson is coming for a few hours while my daughter goes to the hairdresser.

We went for a three mile walk - yes we walked - round a local nature reserve yesterday. Will post pictures later.

Have a great day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 08:14 AM

Good morning everyone

Another lovely day forecast so I will spend as much of it as possible outside, we found a lovely new place for lunch yesterday in Easingwold sat outside and just watched the world go by...its tempting to do that again but the weeds won't stop growing so it looks like the garden today.

Have a great day all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 08:18 AM

Good morning all, a hot forecast here too but chance of a thundery shower apparently, which the garden could really use right now.

Just a couple of odd jobs on my list but nothing urgent, so I will just go with whatever presents itself.

Enjoy your day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 08:32 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm off on a walk along the Cromford canal today with my friend Chris. Phew - this weather gives us no energy to anything more energetic - just 4 miles of walking on the flat. . Plans are to have a picnic on route under a shady tree.

No other plans when I get back other than having a rest!

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 09:39 AM

Good morning all.

It's hot already here, but heavy rain and storms forecast for tonight, tomorrow and Friday. I don't like storms.

Dogs have been out, breakfast finished, washing ready to peg out and now I want to get on with some outside jobs while the weather holds. Perhaps just one more cup of tea first though.

Enjoy your day folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top