Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 11:32 AM

Dealing with a liar.

Have you ever had to deal with a liar?

I don’t mean the odd lie....
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 11:33 AM

Re: Dealing with a liar.

Yes.

It isn't pleasant.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Have you ever had to deal with a liar?

I don’t mean the odd lie....
Yep. I lost my job due the evidence gathered and manipulated by him, and other colleagues also felt they had to leave due to his bullying and lying.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Yes.

It isn't pleasant.

It has really upset me....at first,I thought I may have misunderstood.....then I really listened word for word....then when I questioned them, they became very defensive and asked me to leave....this happened over a week ago.

It’s toxic...so I’ve had to distance myself....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

24-06-2021, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Yep. I lost my job due the evidence gathered and manipulated by him, and other colleagues also felt they had to leave due to his bullying and lying.

I understand...they are so powerful at getting others to believe them....manipulation indeed....I must have removed the fog from my eyes....as I saw very clearly ,plus my ears were awake. this happened on a Sunday over lunch...

Sorry just edited my post.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 11:40 AM

Its best to do that Pauline, just remove yourself from the situation and forget all about them. Everything is fake and made up about them anyway, so no point in giving it another thought.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

24-06-2021, 11:43 AM

Its best to do that Pauline, just remove yourself from the situation and forget all about them. Everything is fake and made up about them anyway, so no point in giving it another thought.

That’s what my son said....I hate giving up on my friends, but she as Dex mentioned about his ex colleague ..manipulated every word..

Also others have warned me that she believes her own lies..I find that so hard to understand....my ex was the same he believed his own lies.

Sorry I edited againnnnnn...
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

24-06-2021, 11:51 AM

There are many of them around, Pauline. You just need to keep your distance and see if they continue to shine, or trip themselves up.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

24-06-2021, 11:56 AM

There are many of them around, Pauline. You just need to keep your distance and see if they continue to shine, or trip themselves up.

The sad thing is....she made me out to be the liar.

Oh well. I must say I feel more peaceful since distancing myself...
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

24-06-2021, 11:58 AM

And that is all that matters really - how YOU feel. You have to live with yourself each and every day

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top