Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 03:42 PM

How many meals been binned

Because one has found a long hair in their food.

That really grosses me out....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 03:44 PM

Re: How many meals been binned

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Because one has found a long hair in their food.

That really grosses me out....
Especially if it's a curly pubic one.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 03:46 PM

I sent one back in a rather expensive restaurant for just that reason and refused a replacement. The chef came out and shouted at me! so I gave he what for in front of a full place. I got 2 desserts instead and the whole meal for the 2 of us FOC (I had to pay for the drinks though).
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 03:51 PM

I don’t think I’ve ever found a hair in my food 🧐
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 03:55 PM

I used to frequent a burger van a few years back and the vendor (who had seriously long hair but never tied it back) was sort of known for leaving the odd hair here and there in the burgers. I remember one customer actually had his burger hanging on the end of a hair which was about a foot long. I never went back after that.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I don’t think I’ve ever found a hair in my food 🧐

You’re lucky then Mags ,....a really long hair that ends up wrapped around your tongue...

Then you get a sensation as you pull it off....absolutely gross!...😮😮😮
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 04:03 PM

I used to know someone (a friend of a friend) who used the "I found a hair in my food" trick when he took girls out for a dinner date. He bragged that he placed a hair in the food, so he would get it for free.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I used to know someone (a friend of a friend) who used the "I found a hair in my food" trick when he took girls out for a dinner date. He bragged that he placed a hair in the food, so he would get it for free.
Euwww! That's just as gross.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

24-06-2021, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->

That doesn’t surprise me one bit Pixie.

The lengths some will go to.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 04:12 PM

I know! The worst of it was that it wasn't even his hair!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top