Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2011, 10:58 AM

Re: Wimbledon

Originally Posted by Topaz ->

WTF ? ? ?

Murray lost because his opponent played better ............ Nothing to do with him being Scottish
Sorry, it's my grammar - or lack of it. I meant I wanted a Scot/ Brit' to win - for once!! I did not mean he lost the game because of his nationality...
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2011, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Topaz ->
I dont disagree , but to say he lost cos of his cos he`s Scottish just beggars belief dont you think ?

It would, if that's what I had meant... I must remember to check my punctuation.

In fact my blood is English, a little more Scottish - & with a couple of drops of Irish.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

03-07-2011, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Nuttygran ->
Sorry, it's my grammar - or lack of it. I meant I wanted a Scot/ Brit' to win - for once!! I did not mean he lost the game because of his nationality...
Originally Posted by Nuttygran ->
[/B]

It would, if that's what I had meant... I must remember to check my punctuation.

In fact my blood is English, a little more Scottish - & with a couple of drops of Irish.

Aaahhhh , I see ......... Ok then , no probs
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.

03-07-2011, 04:40 PM

Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2011, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I fully agree - there is far too much sport on television - just dreading what its likely to be like next year when we have the bloody olympics too- totally p*ssed off!!!!
heaven help the day you have nothing to moan about!!!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2011, 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by Jean ->
I'll have to create something to moan about!!!
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2011, 09:28 AM

How fast as the last two weeks gone, i look forward to watching wimbledon each year, and before you know it over and done,
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.

05-07-2011, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Jean ->

Bob.b
Nottingham UK
Bob.b is male  Bob.b has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2011, 12:57 PM

Murray played as well as he could which unfortunately was nowhere near as good as his opponent, fact.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2011, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by shirley ->
How fast as the last two weeks gone, i look forward to watching wimbledon each year, and before you know it over and done,
I enjoyed the tennis, only sport I have any real interest in, I thought it was very exciting this year

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top