Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 11:48 AM

Re: Are You A Touchy Feely Type Person Or More Reserved?

Good grief, I couldn't think of anything worse then being hugged by a complete stranger

New Years Eve - nightmare

However, close friends who need a hug get one, even if it feels so alien to me

I don't even like being cuddled in bed, I sleep on the edge usually

But then I'm just weird like that
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 12:38 PM

I have no problem with hugs from family and close friends.
I cringe at the thought of strangers touching me though. After all you don't know where they have been.
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 01:21 PM

I am with you mesco on that, there are so many colds around at the moment.

I will have to have my wits about me tomorrow at the party, I know my neighbour will try and plant one on me as usual and he has those horrid wet lips that make me cringe.
My cunning plan is that two minutes to midnight I will be stand behind the food table with my husband. Its going to be fun.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 01:23 PM

Might make an exception if it was Dita von Teese mind you.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Cedronella ->
I am with you mesco on that, there are so many colds around at the moment.

I will have to have my wits about me tomorrow at the party, I know my neighbour will try and plant one on me as usual and he has those horrid wet lips that make me cringe.
My cunning plan is that two minutes to midnight I will be stand behind the food table with my husband. Its going to be fun.

I would like to think that someone with a heavy cold/flu would not be so selfish as to slobber over everyone else.

Cedronella, I am having visions of you hiding behind that table now Good for you gal, you stay put till he's gone.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 01:39 PM

Coo eeeee.

Papasmurf70
United States
Papasmurf70 is male 

30-12-2016, 06:41 PM

I like to hug and be hugged and will hug a stranger if their body language indicates they want a hug. I enjoy hugging ladies I have never hugged before, just to see what kind of a hugger they are..Some are stiff and proper and want it over with quickly, others melt right in and seem to enjoy the hug as much as I do...My wife is a great hugger and I make sure we enjoy a good hug before she toddles off to work every day.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 07:00 PM

I have a lot of friends who hug & I am trying to be better at it. Family I hug more often.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Papasmurf70 ->
I like to hug and be hugged and will hug a stranger if their body language indicates they want a hug. I enjoy hugging ladies I have never hugged before, just to see what kind of a hugger they are..Some are stiff and proper and want it over with quickly, others melt right in and seem to enjoy the hug as much as I do...My wife is a great hugger and I make sure we enjoy a good hug before she toddles off to work every day.
If a man I didn't know well tried to hug me, I would kick him where it hurt, that is for sure!
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 07:09 PM

I don"t think I would "Spider" unless he had BO of course.
LOL,LOL

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top