Join for free
Page 8 of 11 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 10:15 AM

Re: Does Your 'Equipment' Work?

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Well they should be you're a treasure!
thanks Tessa but some say I should be buried treasure
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Infamy, It's funny, you should say that but l thought there was something very attractive about the older gay man whose partner had died after taking 'E'.

.....but then l'm odd! TessA said so!
Yes Artangel I did find that 'confession' rather sad and I filled up a bit. I am certainly not gay, but if I was I would have liked to check out his equipment!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Sex two to three times a week....Is that all!..
I'll be damned if I'm cutting it down to two or three times a week....
Hey guys.
would you believe it?
I just saw a flock of flying pigs wing over my rooftop!

https://media.giphy.com/media/KKusiVJVnD30s/giphy.gif
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by InfamyInfamy ->
Yes Artangel I did find that 'confession' rather sad and I filled up a bit. I am certainly not gay, but if I was I would have liked to check out his equipment!

Ooooh, lnfamy, You are 'a one'!!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 10:51 AM

Aye,dream on Foxy
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 10:52 AM

I used to work with a gay man he was very attractive all the ladies swooned over him not knowing he was gay. It took me a while to work him out I did though and we became great pals boy could he gossip

It was in the times when being gay was something people kept quiet about, I wish he had lived long enough to feel liberated as gays do today. i agree there is something about gay men that's very appealing maybe it's because they are unattainable to us females... But go for it infamy
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

26-07-2017, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Ooooh, lnfamy, You are 'a one'!!
No Artangel.
I am not one!
But if I was he could touch his toes because he would be on next!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

26-07-2017, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I used to work with a gay man he was very attractive all the ladies swooned over him not knowing he was gay. It took me a while to work him out I did though and we became great pals boy could he gossip

It was in the times when being gay was something people kept quiet about, I wish he had lived long enough to feel liberated as gays do today. i agree there is something about gay men that's very appealing maybe it's because they are unattainable to us females... But go for it infamy
I am not going for anything Summer.
Least of all that!

Let me tell you a story:
Fairly recently for reasons, my Doctor pushed his finger right up me bum. and just after this I said to him jokingly...
'Yuck, how on earth do gays get on with that'?

Doctor looked at me not commenting at all, but I could tell from the look on his face that he was not best amused!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 02:30 PM

I am not going for anything Summer.
Least of all that!

Let me tell you a story:
Fairly recently for reasons, my Doctor pushed his finger right up me bum. and just after this I said to him jokingly...
'Yuck, how on earth do gays get on with that'?

Doctor looked at me not commenting at all, but I could tell from the look on his face that he was not best amused!
I had the same done to me a few months ago Infamy, and I said "You'd better not be buttoning up your flies when I turn round Doc, or there's going to be trouble"....

Love the flying pigs by the way......
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by may ->
aye,dream on foxy
'Rent a Nob' at your service May...

Page 8 of 11 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top