Join for free
Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2018, 12:10 AM

Re: How do you handle conflict?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Twink, It sounds like you’re saying, if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em!!

I suppose, that we don’t know each other personally, doesn’t help. We are all just names on a page!
hahaha, Artangel....I remember you once telling me something to this effect, but I can't remember the words you said right now......

We are just names, yes we sure are........someone else once said to me "faces without names" or was it "names without faces"......hahaha, either way, I get what you mean.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2018, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I have, in the past, been got to by people in forums and in turn have baited others. These days, and particularly with this forum I have found a friendly bunch of people.
Absolutely Ffosse, a lot of friendly people on here, and you are one of them. You have always been friendly to me. Thanks Ffosse.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

02-03-2018, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Glad to hear that ... you've as much right to be here as anyone else.
Newcomer, old timer ... makes no difference.

We got off on the wrong foot.
So we'll put the new one forward.
Morticia.....this post from you means so much to me. You have no idea!! We did get off on the wrong foot, and I am so happy that you suggest we put the new foot forward. I am sorry for everything hurtful I said to you. Thank you Morti.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

02-03-2018, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Excellent!

Ill put the kettle on...
That's what I mean when I say I can always have a laugh on here. You come out with the funniest things and I enjoy it so much. Thanks Ruthio (make sure I get a mug that says "made in Eng" on the bottom)
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

02-03-2018, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I say what I think, but don't rarely let people get to me, especially on forums. I have enough going on in my real life, not to take anything people say to be to heart, however unpleasant they are.
I am going to be the same way Tara. Thank you for saying this.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

02-03-2018, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The best way is not to get hurt in the first place Blueberry.
I love your posts Longdogs, they are fun and you are always friendly and considerate. I love posting with you....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

02-03-2018, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Twink is Twink, Morty is Morty, Ruthio is Ruthio.

Good fun with them,but I know when I am beat.

ISIS do not scare me at all.

Those three do.
Now don't you go and get me "trembling" and "shivering" here Swim.....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2018, 12:32 AM

Hey, Bluey, All this thanking everyone.....You’re not at the Oscars, you know!!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

02-03-2018, 12:34 AM

Artangel, when I took a little break a while back, I wasn't going to come back as I was really upset. You encouraged me so much, that I felt really good inside and you helped me more than you know......Thank you Art. I value your friendship.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

02-03-2018, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I have a low conflict threshold..most conflicts that I have been involved in have ended in violence, it’s a character failing of mine
Oh my gosh Rehab, you do have a humorous side....very good.

Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top