Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 12:43 PM

Re: An angel or a devil?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Tara, l wouldn’t have known about sex nor, what a condom was at the age of 12. In fact, l was still playing with my dolls and twin dolls pram at the age of 13!

You must have been very knowledgeable in sex matters to know what a condom was. At that age I would have just thought they were party balloons!

Whoops, l forgot to say, l was an angel but a bit feral!!
I don't think I knew what a condom was at age 12 either .... A bit like you I was playing with Action Men and keeping them prisoner in the hamster cage at that time. If I'd known what a condom was they'd have been in real trouble.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 12:47 PM

I was an angel and all my family and neighbours would agree.

Must have been a hell of a shock when I became a teenager though!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 12:52 PM

I can't remember if I knew what a condom was (it wasn't called that then) at the age of twelve but I'm sure curiosity might have got the better of me.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 12:56 PM

Condoms?..I wouldn't have had a clue what they were as I had never heard that word when I was 12/13..I was still wearing white ankle sox then..I had of course heard of French letters...after all I did take French at High School
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I can't remember if I knew what a condom was (it wasn't called that then) at the age of twelve but I'm sure curiosity might have got the better of me.
I think, they were referred to as, Johnnies and Durex or more base...a nodder!

Did l really write that?....... Oooh, l feel my halo slipping!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 01:09 PM

I think, they were referred to as, Johnnies and Durex or more base...a nodder!

Did l really write that?....... Oooh, l feel my halo slipping!!

It has just reached your ankles Art! You seem very knowledgeable for somebody who didn't know what they were!

I remember hearing somebody ask for " Something for the weekend" at the barbers when I went with my Dad. I asked him, but he gave me some false answer, so I asked a few of the older boys that lived in my street..... and they told me!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 01:28 PM

I was a nightmare

Always Up To No Good.

Nothing has changed really!

I remember sneaking into my big sister's bedroom and reading her diary...I know all about what she got up to with Keith when he was 18 and she was 13...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
It has just reached your ankles Art! You seem very knowledgeable for somebody who didn't know what they were!

I remember hearing somebody ask for " Something for the weekend" at the barbers when I went with my Dad. I asked him, but he gave me some false answer, so I asked a few of the older boys that lived in my street..... and they told me!
Twink, lt was as l got older that I heard people talking and sniggering whilst using these words.
Not when l was 12 or 13!

I have got five unplanned children. Tara must have tampered with the ones in the factories too!!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Wouldn't he notice that the packaging was damaged? Or were condoms different in those days?
I doubt he would have noticed a pin prick, especially if it was dark.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 01:32 PM

Tara, l wouldn’t have known about sex nor, what a condom was at the age of 12. In fact, l was still playing with my dolls and twin dolls pram at the age of 13!

You must have been very knowledgeable in sex matters to know what a condom was. At that age I would have just thought they were party balloons!

Whoops, l forgot to say, l was an angel but a bit feral!!
A girl brought, 'Lady Chatterley's Lover', into school when I was 10, with all the salacious bits underlined.

My mother was too embarrassed to explain the facts of life to me. She got me to explain about periods etc to my younger sisters when I was about 14, which was very remiss of her.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top