Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2019, 11:08 PM

Re: Toyota To Build New Car In UK

Originally Posted by Bread ->

If we import more German cars than France it strengthens my argument and weakens yours. If anything, splitting hairs only serves as a deflection.

Buy hey ho I guess you get to celebrate failure.
Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Your argument: money talks.remainers don't understabbd how the world works.
You underpin it with: we buy less cars than france.

I show you that you buy more cars than france and any other country. Then who is not understanding?
Solasch, Bread is agreeing with you in that we import more German cars than anybody else......
We account for about 30% of Germany's car output, that would be almost catastrophic for the German car industry. It would make perfect sense for them to build some of their models here to avoid the red tape and expense that the EU imposes on them. The British have a love for German engineering....
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2019, 11:39 PM

It's their luck that brexit will make you a wealthy country, so you can keep buying from the Germans.

Oh for goodness sake make your mind up, I though we were going to be eating nothing but potatoes now you have us buying BMWs and keeping the German auto industry afloat.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Oh for goodness sake make your mind up, I though we were going to be eating nothing but potatoes now you have us buying BMWs and keeping the German auto industry afloat.
Sarcasm is lost on you, isn't it, ray?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Solasch, Bread is agreeing with you in that we import more German cars than anybody else......
We account for about 30% of Germany's car output, that would be almost catastrophic for the German car industry. It would make perfect sense for them to build some of their models here to avoid the red tape and expense that the EU imposes on them. The British have a love for German engineering....
They already do, or better, they did.
Why is bmw moving the production of the mini out of the UK?

https://dutchreview.com/news/economy...e-netherlands/
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 09:32 AM

Sarcasm is lost on you, isn't it, ray?

Sarcasm is difficult to carry off on the internet, as you have shown.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 10:09 AM

They already do, or better, they did.
Why is bmw moving the production of the mini out of the UK?

https://dutchreview.com/news/economy...e-netherlands/

It's still here.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

31-03-2019, 10:36 AM

It's still here.
It's still there, yes. You are still in the EU. So what does it prove that it is still there?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

31-03-2019, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Sarcasm is difficult to carry off on the internet, as you have shown.
Bias and prejudice are not, as you have shown in many of your posts.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 12:13 PM

It's still there, yes. You are still in the EU. So what does it prove that it is still there?

If I was bmw and moving my manufacturing to the EU because the UK is leaving then don't you think they would have done it by now ?

We were supposed to have already left but nothing has changed with the people threatening us that they are leaving. Especially when moving plants would wreck theirs ust in time manufacturing schedules .... remember that argument ?

The banks are still here as well.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

31-03-2019, 12:19 PM

If I was bms and moving my manufacturing to the EU because the UK is leaving then don't you think they would have done it by now ?

We were supposed to have already left but nothing has changed with the people threatening us that they are leaving. Especially when moving plants would wreck theirs ust in time manufacturing schedules .... remember that argument ?

The banks are still here as well.
That is what commerce is complaining about, you are not making your mind up. Said your goodbyes and are still there. Watch the horizons when no deal happens.

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top