Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2021, 08:17 PM

Re: Just out of curiosity

...most generous.
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
on this occasion I actually agree with RG.

It must be horrible to be in the public eye the whole time, every move scrutinized, vultures looking for anything they can to try ruin the royals.

I would never in a million years wish to have been born into a royal life. I also would never want to be married to ANYONE famous at all.

Money doesn't necessarily buy happiness, I'm happy with my humble life OUT of the limelight.
I have a bit more inside info on the senior Royals than many people due to my connections, and I know for a fact it can be a very hard life in spite of having a bob or two in the bank.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by RJG ->
I have a bit more inside info on the senior Royals than many people due to my connections, and I know for a fact it can be a very hard life in spite of having a bob or two in the bank.
Hard life my arse. Spoiled rotten.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 11:51 AM

When I was last in the UK I visited Prince Charles' Shop (near Bath?) but he wasn't serving so I didn't buy anything and they didn't have a Kate and Willie tea cozy anyway.

Not only did Prince Leonard of Hutt serve me but he wrapped my purchases (a stubby holder and a couple of postcards) and his son Prince George personally stamped my visa when I visited Hutt River Province.

I wonder what Charlie gave Megan and Harry as a wedding present?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 11:53 AM

[QUOTE=pauline3;2083332]
Originally Posted by realspeed ->

Who would know that, unless they were in bed with him.? 😮😮😮......

My question is, why would Kate have sleepless nights?....if Prince Charles slept around?
It's evident from record that's there's some strange and unusual relationships occur in that bunch!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by the artful todger ->
you must be joking!
Dachs
Germany
Dachs is male  Dachs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I wonder what Charlie gave Megan and Harry as a wedding present?
Megan is said to have received a Cartier diamond tennis bracelet from him. Don't know what Harry got.
All in all, the couple were reported to have received more than £7m worth of wedding gifts.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Dachs ->
Megan is said to have received a Cartier diamond tennis bracelet from him. Don't know what Harry got.
All in all, the couple were reported to have received more than £7m worth of wedding gifts.
That's a bit much....wonder why? Inheritance maybe? Guilt?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 05:56 PM

[QUOTE=The Artful Todger;2083718]
Originally Posted by pauline3 ->

It's evident from record that's there's some strange and unusual relationships occur in that bunch!

Oh yeah!.....👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👁👁👁👁
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Dachs ->

Harry got the star prize didn’t he,......Megan?......😂🤣😅..

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top