Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2014, 01:22 PM

Re: Certified MILF Bumpersticker

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
Mother I'd like to ****.
And yes it's tacky. And smutty. And unnecessary.
I'm no prude, but I'd be embarrassed to admit I knew that lady.
I wouldn't know her !
GrumpyOldMan
USA
GrumpyOldMan is male  GrumpyOldMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2014, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
If your going to deface your vehicle with a sticker, why use an acronym?, no one will know what it means, unless you are on your way to a Cryptology conference.
I post on a couple of movie forums that have young people and it's a pretty well known term.
Deepwater
vietnam
Deepwater is male 

26-06-2014, 01:40 AM

It is a bit lame but the only crudity is in peoples minds, I know what the normal meaning but in this case it might be something else.

Live and let live you boring old foggies.
GrumpyOldMan
USA
GrumpyOldMan is male  GrumpyOldMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2014, 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by Deepwater ->
It is a bit lame but the only crudity is in peoples minds, I know what the normal meaning but in this case it might be something else.

Live and let live you boring old foggies.
First of all there is no other meaning for MILF. Second of all why are you posting here if you think we're a bunch of boring old fogies?
Deepwater
vietnam
Deepwater is male 

26-06-2014, 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by GrumpyOldMan ->
First of all there is no other meaning for MILF. Second of all why are you posting here if you think we're a bunch of boring old fogies?
Because you are and being over 60 means my views are as valid, if you don't like being called an old foggie, then stop being one.
GrumpyOldMan
USA

26-06-2014, 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by Deepwater ->
Because you are and being over 60 means my views are as valid, if you don't like being called an old foggie, then stop being one.
You give the impression that you are a very rude person, not just from this post, but others as well.
Deepwater
vietnam
Deepwater is male 

26-06-2014, 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by GrumpyOldMan ->
You give the impression that you are a very rude person, not just from this post, but others as well.
Yep, thats me, very rude, old man.
Annabelle
Tasmania Australia
Annabelle is female 

26-06-2014, 05:09 AM

You have had a very interesting life Deepwater - one would think you would be happier.
Deepwater
vietnam
Deepwater is male 

26-06-2014, 05:33 AM

Isodore, I to adore all animals, having had a beautiful black lab at onetime but life is not always so pleasant, what makes one unhappy can easierly be ignored by another. We all have our priorities, yours are different than mine but I do not dismiss yours but except that your view is another angle of the samething.
Tasmania, is country I have never been to but would love to experience it. It seems to me a very quiet place, a place where I could lay my acheing bones down.
Deepwater
vietnam
Deepwater is male 

26-06-2014, 05:36 AM

Just a thought, this lady with the MILF sticker might be a looker, maybe you should not pass by.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top