Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 10:22 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good morning all.

Very, very windy here, but mild with it.

Lovely photo Alan.

How are you finding Windows 10?, my computer keeps reminding me to install it, but I have had rumors about it, having viruses, so not tried it.

Have a nice day all.
What I do on my laptop is quite limited and the only thing I've particularly noticed with Windows 10 is it's quite a bit faster.
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 10:36 AM

Good morning all,
A windy day again, but still quite mild out.
My weekly shop at Aldi this morning, nothing in particular for the rest of the day.
Have been told to wait too, before I install windows 10. This laptop is 8, as when I bought it, it was already installed.
Hope you all enjoy your day.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 11:01 AM

Good morning all
off to see Lady in the Van this afternoon with my sis and mum at the small cinema in town..
windy and dull here atm
have a good day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Good morning everyone.
Windows 10. Haven't installed it yet Sue. My son told
me to leave it until a few months have gone by to see
how it goes. Its free now until about Feb/March time
then I think you have to pay $99 dollars.

I never went onto 8 due to all the rubbish reviews it had.
People were going up the wall with that Windows.

A little subdued today as it is 26 years since my ex
committed suicide. So just thinking not doing much.

Take care all and have a nice day.
Hi Sandy,

Nice to hear from you.

Yes I am on Windows 8.1, and I find it ok, but have trouble in copying and pasting now, it just doesn't seem to want to do it.

Sorry to hear about your ex.

Sue x
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 11:32 AM

Cold and windy here. Kitchen remodel going along quite well. Most of the tile flooring is down. I thought I would see some notes about the disaster in France.. Will bring world changes but for good or bad I don't know. Have a good day to all that can.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 11:37 AM

Good morning
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 03:17 PM

Good afternoon everyone.

Got back from Church a wee while ago and have lit the fire and prepared a chicken to go on for tonight's tea. Decided to make myself a nice roast dinner as I've actually got an appetite today.

Went by the local farm for a sack of tatties but aside from that I won't need to do any shopping for the next couple of months as the chest freezer in the shed is full of meat.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top