Join for free
Page 15 of 28 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 01:16 PM

Re: Is there an after life?

Originally Posted by Meg ->
That experience could l be due to the pineal gland and dimethyltriptamine

http://wondergressive.com/death-solv...stigial-gland/
This is my belief.

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
After LIfe.................. what about a Before Life?
We were eggs.

Unless you're talking before life anywhere even existed.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 02:26 PM

I have no interest in any afterlife, especially the idea of the Christian heaven. When I die I hope that is the end of me!
Manatee
New Member!
SE
Manatee is male 

19-02-2016, 04:02 AM

There is no Hell, therefor the rest is moot.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 05:16 AM

An “after life” would have no bearing on us - whether it exists or not.

None of us remember any “previous life”, so what would make one think we will take the lessons learned in this life … and apply them to the “next one”?
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by Linda0818 ->
This is my belief.

We were eggs.

Unless you're talking before life anywhere even existed.
We were half eggs.
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Lila ->
We were half eggs.
Good enough, LOL
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 02:24 PM

Yes Susan there is an aftetlife where we all go and meet our loved ones who went on ahead of us. We also meet up again with all our long gone pets which i am really looking forward to.
You may wonder why i believe, the answer is i have seen the spirits of long dead people also spirits of dogs.
I can understand why people refuse to believe, but they will once they see for themselves as i did.
Rest assured Susan there is an afterlife and you will always get non believers trying their best to belittle your beliefs.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Yes Susan there is an aftetlife where we all go and meet our loved ones who went on ahead of us. We also meet up again with all our long gone pets which i am really looking forward to.
You may wonder why i believe, the answer is i have seen the spirits of long dead people also spirits of dogs.
I can understand why people refuse to believe, but they will once they see for themselves as i did.
Rest assured Susan there is an afterlife and you will always get non believers trying their best to belittle your beliefs.
There is no evidence any afterlife exists, imo.

Even if there was, whose to say that people would be the same as they were in this life? They could be entirely different beings.
Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 03:10 PM

I have practised spiritualism in my earlier life, and I have seen enough to convince me that there are such things as 'presences'. I have never seen a ghost, but have witnessed things that I cannot explain.

However, in later life, I now think that all of those people who reckon they can talk to the dead are absolute frauds. I don't believe anybody can tell us what will happen in the future (apart from the obvious financial or political pundits), so fortune tellers are frauds as well. So is astrology - a load of bunkum. Reading tea-leaves, crystal balls, Tarot cards, poking around in animal intestines - all rubbish. I do believe they will sometimes get it right, but that is just coincidence.

Heaven and hell? Nah. They are man-made inventions to make us less afraid of death, and to behave ourselves.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 03:13 PM

Think what you like but i know what i saw and nobody will ever make me think otherwise.

Page 15 of 28 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top