Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2016, 08:25 PM

Re: Mariana in the hot seat.

Do you have any religious beliefs Mariana?
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2016, 01:15 AM

If I may ask.
How are you going to vote in the EU referendum then Mariana?

Are you an Inner?
An Outer?
A shake it all abouter?
Or are undecided?
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2016, 10:07 AM

Yes Carol I do--I am a regular member at my local church---volunteered for various jobs there--I work in the fairtade shop, at Little pickles, Messy church--coffee shop, i also do the halls account for the church. And just last week, I was voted onto the church council---My church means a great deal to me, and has been a huge comfort over the last couple of years , while I have been going through some very difficult times.
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2016, 10:08 AM

I am undecided Kenny---not even sure what its all about---I know one thing though---it will do nothing to affect or improve my life !!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2016, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by mariana ->
I am undecided Kenny---not even sure what its all about---I know one thing though---it will do nothing to affect or improve my life !!
Thanks for reply Mariana, and you are very likely so right there.

Now then.
If you had a genie in a jug, and when you rubbed the jug the genie would pop out and give you three wishes. What would they be?

mariana
Kent. Uk.

07-05-2016, 10:54 AM

Well--i may surpise you here Kenny----I think firstly, as its a genie---I would ask to be 25 years younger---then i would ask for a little more money--not a fortune---but a few thousand pounds anyway---then I would like someone to come back into my life--but just as he was when I first met him.

Unfortunately--2 of those are impossible-...........
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2016, 01:48 PM

Hello Mariana

I like to know please - What ALWAYS make you have a happy smile, no matter what? and why?

Thank you. xx from Gia
mariana
Kent. Uk.

07-05-2016, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Hello Mariana

I like to know please - What ALWAYS make you have a happy smile, no matter what? and why?

Thank you. xx from Gia
That is very diifficult to answer--I have had some tough times recently--really hard to smile. I think looking back on my time with my husband who i lost 11 years ago---makes me smile now.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2016, 09:34 PM

When was the last time you went to the cinema Mariana and what was it to see?
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2016, 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by mariana ->
That is very diifficult to answer--I have had some tough times recently--really hard to smile. I think looking back on my time with my husband who i lost 11 years ago---makes me smile now.

Thanks, Mariana

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top