Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 08:43 AM

Re: Compatibility:you and what star signs?

I don't really have any interest in star signs - all I know is I am Pisces, Mr Mags is Aries and my twins are Libra
Aussie61
Australia
Aussie61 is male 

26-05-2016, 09:14 AM

Forgot to answer my own question.My star sign is Libra. Usually its the Leo star sign women that I have the stongest chemistry with and get along better with. I do get along with most signs though. I have a lot friends who are Gemini,Leo,Libra,Aquarius.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 09:23 AM

Iīm a scorpio, I share the same birthday as Prince Charles and I am absolutely nothing like him at all. I donīt care what star sign people are, people are either likeable or not.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 11:48 AM

My sister who is very into star signs has always selected partners she reckons are compatible and has had a series of failed relationships, she said my husband and I were not suited but here we are over 30 years later still happy together. Convinces me it's not really relevant in my life.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 12:52 PM

Clumsy, my mother's birthday was 14th November too!

When l was about 19, young and immature, l admit, l did ask any man that asked me out, what star sign he was born under. I read that being a Gemini, l was more compatible with, Libra, Aquarius and Gemini. I hardly met any of those! I usually met Taureans and was wary as my dad was Taurus and he was a bit of a one!
I also met many Scorpios and although there was usually a great chemistry l usually clashed dreadfully with them as they are usually very stubborn and a bit controlling!!
I married a Gemini and lived with an Aries!
These days, l take no notice of star signs but have noticed on dating sites, it is usually Taureans, Scorpios and Aries that contact me!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 01:15 PM

Well that's two blokes who are 'compatible' with Leos, like me, but unfortunately no ladies!

Luckily, I don't believe a word of this sort of thing.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Clumsy, my mother's birthday was 14th November too!

When l was about 19, young and immature, l admit, l did ask any man that asked me out, what star sign he was born under. I read that being a Gemini, l was more compatible with, Libra, Aquarius and Gemini. I hardly met any of those! I usually met Taureans and was wary as my dad was Taurus and he was a bit of a one!
I also met many Scorpios and although there was usually a great chemistry l usually clashed dreadfully with them as they are usually very stubborn and a bit controlling!!
I married a Gemini and lived with an Aries!
These days, l take no notice of star signs but have noticed on dating sites, it is usually Taureans, Scorpios and Aries that contact me!
Much as I hate to admit it I can be very stubborn and in some situations I think I can be very controlling too. It probably explains the divorce from my first husband, we were both scorpios
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 01:43 PM

I'm an Aquarian and I seem to get on well with other Air signs (Gemini Libra) ..but there's one sign I def' do not get on with and that's Scorpios,..the ones I've known were negative/controlling,and delighted in raining on My parade I deleted Them out of My Life pdq
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 02:29 PM

I went to see "Hair" with a girlfriend, but it was not to hear "The Age of Aquarius". My sisters birthday was the 14th of November, same as Prince Charles

OK im a Aries, get on with nobody.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 04:25 PM

I'm a Leo and my wife's a Virgo. Honest!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top