Join for free
View Poll Results: Would you vote to stay or go?
STAY IN THE EU 34 27.87%
LEAVE THE EU 88 72.13%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Page 129 of 131 « First < 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 >
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 05:09 PM

Re: EU...IN or OUT?

Great ... my MP wants to leave
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 05:38 PM

Remember when DC tried negotiations in Feb and came back with nothing worth more than a carrot??

Well, Juncker has reaffirmed that nothing will change if we remain.
The bloody contempt they treat us with .....

“The British policymakers and British voters have to know that there will be not be any kind of renegotiation,” Mr Juncker said.

“We have concluded a deal with the Prime Minister, he got the maximum he could receive, we gave the maximum we could give. So there will be no kind of renegotiation, nor on the agreement we found in February, nor as far as any kind of treaty negotiations are concerned.”
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
And another nudge to the yet undecided...
Heard a live version of that text yesterday in an article on R4. Many a true word spoken in jest.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Can you get him/her to nobble my MP? (well not mine really, I didn't vote for the useless tosser) The total loser wants to remain. The bugger is famous for abstaining on a number of issues but he decides to vote on this one? I smell the gravy train beckoning him.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
And mine!
Alien
Uk
Alien is male  Alien has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 07:41 PM

The interesting thing that I see ( mentioned it a while ago elsewhere ) is ...
If we vote out , great , I think in reality others will follow suit , Europe will fall due to people pressure , all countries will have SOVERIEGNTY returned and governments will have to do as told /be held accountable to their electorate and no longer to Europe or shackled by silly rules.... Trade will return , which is actually Europes only ever mandate ( that of the original EEC and all the scares , fears and threats will be worthless as we ( the whole of Europe are set free)
On the other hand we face a remain vote ... Now this is were problems start and here is what I see ahead if we remain in .
We all know it's going to be a close call so let's for sake of argument say 60 /40 remain win ..
So that's 40% of 63,000,000 people a little miffed to say the least ... Next general election they aren't ever going to vote pro Europe Tory , or pro Europe labour so as ukip is no more after 23rd then who does 40% vote for ?????
I suggest in protest it will be BNP or some other right wing group ... Funny thing is a 40% vote would be a landslide victory !
British politics as everyone knows it will die tomorrow whatever the result ...
Europe however be us in or out is heading for both financial and racial car crash .. We've all focused so much on Brexit and not on the continuing happenings in Europe these past months but by 24th they will hit the news again ...very very interesting times ahead and possibly a Europe in flames in coming years as putting an ' in vote' on Thursday even if successful in victory won't solve anything , will simply fan the flames of change from ballet box to somewhere else
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Alien ->
The interesting thing that I see ( mentioned it a while ago elsewhere ) is ...
If we vote out , great , I think in reality others will follow suit , Europe will fall due to people pressure , all countries will have SOVERIEGNTY returned and governments will have to do as told /be held accountable to their electorate and no longer to Europe or shackled by silly rules.... Trade will return , which is actually Europes only ever mandate ( that of the original EEC and all the scares , fears and threats will be worthless as we ( the whole of Europe are set free)
On the other hand we face a remain vote ... Now this is were problems start and here is what I see ahead if we remain in .
We all know it's going to be a close call so let's for sake of argument say 60 /40 remain win ..
So that's 40% of 63,000,000 people a little miffed to say the least ... Next general election they aren't ever going to vote pro Europe Tory , or pro Europe labour so as ukip is no more after 23rd then who does 40% vote for ?????
I suggest in protest it will be BNP or some other right wing group ... Funny thing is a 40% vote would be a landslide victory !
British politics as everyone knows it will die tomorrow whatever the result ...
Europe however be us in or out is heading for both financial and racial car crash .. We've all focused so much on Brexit and not on the continuing happenings in Europe these past months but by 24th they will hit the news again ...very very interesting times ahead and possibly a Europe in flames in coming years as putting an ' in vote' on Thursday even if successful in victory won't solve anything , will simply fan the flames of change from ballet box to somewhere else

Be a very, very cold day in hell before I vote BNP, and if they do put up candidates they're very likely to be ridiculed and shouted down at every turn.
Alien
Uk
Alien is male  Alien has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 08:34 PM

I'm not suggesting for one minute we all suddenley joined BNP , I'm suggesting there are no other parties to vote for in protest hence right wing groups gaining ground right across Europe ... I can't imagine 40% of the population going silent forever more so something somewhere will get their vote and it certainly won't be for a pro Europe party
Alien
Uk

22-06-2016, 08:53 PM

Why Britain could have a great future outside a broken EU
http://dailym.ai/28M4O9p

Just happened across this and if you read between the lines ... Make own conclusions
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Remember when DC tried negotiations in Feb and came back with nothing worth more than a carrot??

Well, Juncker has reaffirmed that nothing will change if we remain.
The bloody contempt they treat us with .....

“The British policymakers and British voters have to know that there will be not be any kind of renegotiation,” Mr Juncker said.

“We have concluded a deal with the Prime Minister, he got the maximum he could receive, we gave the maximum we could give. So there will be no kind of renegotiation, nor on the agreement we found in February, nor as far as any kind of treaty negotiations are concerned.”
Yes I listened to him such a dreadfully arrogant man, hopefully he convinced more to leave than stay though

Page 129 of 131 « First < 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top