Join for free
Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 12:06 PM

Re: Does Your 'Equipment' Work?

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Do you want me to come round and show you...

Some people.....
Foxy, Do you know what sex, Infamy is?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 12:07 PM

Mrs Fox and me haven't had intercourse for a few years, nothing wrong with either of us.....Just can't be arsed,,,
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Foxy, Do you know what sex, Infamy is?
We're all members of the race Arty......Look upon it as a learning curve....

PS:- Are you sure you know what sex I am Arty?????
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 12:09 PM

We're all members of the race Arty......Look upon it as a learning curve....
I just wondered what you were going to show him?!!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 12:31 PM

Ooeer! This is rather a racy subject to be catching up on at this time of the morning whilst drinking my dainty cup of tea and dipping my ginger nut!

Now, about the subject of a man's tackle having to be in good working condition in order to maintain a good relationship. What absolute twaddle! and what a self-serving, selfish woman she sounded. no wonder he wasn't up for a second date! , my that is a lot of S's.
Without being too personal (who am I trying to kid), over 40 happy years of marriage, 6 kids, a never-ending life-long battle to remain slim and sexy to my partner, and keep him slim and sexy to me as well, the actual act of Sexual Intercourse is not the be-all of our relationship at our age.
Okay, neither of us can get up to what we used to get up to when younger, no more jumping off the wardrobe, no more handcuffs to the bed rail, but we still have fun! lots of it! especially now all the kids have left home. Saturday night is our night. Lights turned off, candles lit, a bottle of very good wine, beautiful music, both wearing something that appeals to the other, dancing slowly to our favourite tracks, this is romance at it's best for the both of us and we are quite happy. Of course sometimes (ahem) it leads to other things, but the actual act itself is certainly not important in any way. It's the whole evening just being together, touches, caresses, dancing, more wine (hic!) that is the fun part. It always has been. Of course I sometimes wistfully wish we were younger again, but I am so lucky to be able to enjoy the romantic night every week, even if it is only once a week now. It is something we both look forward to.

(Dear God, I hope none of the boys ever get on this computer and finds this post!)

My apologies to posters if they believe I have been too personal with my reply. You know me!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 12:48 PM

Well I think that is a lovely reply Shroppy, and good for you.
May you have many more years enjoying each other too.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 12:53 PM

Shroppy, I think that was a lovely post, and I am sure your lovely recipes are one of the reasons he is hanging on to you!

To me, a lovely dinner and a glass of wine, with a man you care about, is what romance is all about.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well I think that is a lovely reply Shroppy, and good for you.
May you have many more years enjoying each other too.
Thank you Mups and Twink, I hope so too. He has promised to let me stand on his feet while dancing if it gets too much for me when I am older, cheeky beggar!! (he's my toyboy 64 year old to my 68 years).
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 02:25 PM

I had the same done to me a few months ago Infamy, and I said "You'd better not be buttoning up your flies when I turn round Doc, or there's going to be trouble"....

Love the flying pigs by the way......
Doctor: Don't worry Mr. Jones, it's quite natural to get an erection during a prostate exam.

Mr. Jones. I haven't got an erection.

Doctor: No, but I have.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Doctor: Don't worry Mr. Jones, it's quite natural to get an erection during a prostate exam.

Mr. Jones. I haven't got an erection.

Doctor: No, but I have.

Dirty boy. Go stand back in the corner again!

Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top