Join for free
Page 12 of 22 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2015, 12:20 AM

Re: I'm Muslim ... Hug me ?

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
OK, according to Muddy, "they" are all 'treated well and fairly' in the UK -
but they have to 'take it" and cop the "fallout" ? ? ?
That makes no sense.

I'd like to see some of the obviously prejudiced ones here spend a week going about their normal, peaceful business in Muslim garb
and then come back and tell us about their experience.
Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I would not go about in the UK in Muslim garb and expect NOT to draw some odd looks ..

I'm saying trust works both ways.
A great many Muslim defenders (?) seem to push the onus onto the non-Muslim British public to extend the Trust.
I suspect that "odd looks: would be the very least of the problems you'd encounter, Morty.

And yes, I would expect the British public to extend that trust -
based on that noble principle of British justice - that every individual is innocent until proven guilty.

It is crystal clear to me that many Brits have already flushed that principle down the sewer.
Victory No.1 for the minority radicals.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2015, 12:26 AM

I suspect that "odd looks: would be the very least of the problems you'd encounter, Morty.

And yes, I would expect the British public to extend that trust -
based on that noble principle of British justice - that every individual is innocent until proven guilty.
Works both ways Pumice, works both ways.
But it's so kind of you to cast your omnipresent beady eye across the globe from Australia to check whether we're measuring up. Don't get eye strain will you.

Edited to add ... oh drat you added to your post after I'd answered.
It is crystal clear to me that many Brits have already flushed that principle down the sewer.
Victory No.1 for the minority radicals.

I'll have to alter mine now ..
Take Two
But it's so pompous of you to cast your omnipresent beady eye across the globe from Australia to inform us we're not measuring up. Go and hug a discriminated against, disadvantaged Aborigine for me will ya.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2015, 12:36 AM

You're quite welcome, Morty.

Perish the thought that Brits should uphold a basic principle of the British justice system which they have given to the world.

Plunging into the irrelevance of Australia's aborigines (about which you clearly know little) is a sign of desperation, dear.
At least we are making progress in that area - I see no sign of such reconciliation in your landscape.
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2015, 12:38 AM

You're forgetting there's more than me who is a member here. Though it has been said I've got a big mouth

Others will appreciate and agree with your posts... so keep posting.
I for one find them tiresome on this thread.
Pumicestone
Australia

20-11-2015, 12:41 AM

So why are you keeping this up, Bro.?
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2015, 12:46 AM

My final comment on this PS.
yourself and your Aussie clone plus one or two others try to make out we are anti Muslim. far from it. what we are against is the mass immigration that we are soon to succumb to and the murdering bunch of radicals who should be given up by those who share their faith if not their murdering ideals.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2015, 12:50 AM

Well said Browbeaten
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2015, 12:51 AM

You're quite welcome, Morty.

Perish the thought that Brits should uphold a basic principle of the British justice system which they have given to the world.
I'm stunned ... will the real pumicestone stand up .. this one is accrediting the British with having done something right for once.

Plunging into the irrelevance of Australia's aborigines (about which you clearly know little) is a sign of desperation, dear.
At least we are making progress in that area - I see no sign of such reconciliation in your landscape.
Dear ... how can I clearly know little? My view that the aborigines are been treated as second class citizens is not unique to myself.
I have it on good authority that this is true... and from an unimpeachable source.
I humbly refer you to one of the greatest, most perspicacious minds Australia has. (from the Indigenous Australians thread.)

Gummy, on this one you're dead wrong mate.

Australia's treatment of refugees/asylum-seekers is ATROCIOUS !
What's more .. I'm quite prepared to let him ... YOU .. have the last word on this one.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2015, 01:02 AM

[IMG]
[/IMG]
Pumicestone
Australia

20-11-2015, 01:16 AM

My view that the aborigines are been treated as second class citizens is not unique to myself.
I have it on good authority that this is true... and from an unimpeachable source.
I humbly refer you to one of the greatest, most perspicacious minds Australia has. .......
Originally Posted by Pumicestone

" Gummy, on this one you're dead wrong mate.
Australia's treatment of refugees/asylum-seekers is ATROCIOUS !
"

Haven't noticed any aboriginal refugees/asylum-seekers

Page 12 of 22 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top