Join for free
Page 12 of 15 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 07:41 PM

Re: The Diana Tapes

Here were two insecure unhappy people, neither were what the other expected /wanted .Charles was unable to show his feelings/affection to anyone , having ,as been said , brought up in a cold unloving environment, had he been more attentive /affectionate Diana would have been happier,If Diana had been stronger ,less demanding of Charles he would have been happier.Sadly Diana was her own worst enemy,she longed for love /security and wanted more from her husband than he was capable of giving,he did not know how to respond so turned to his first love for comfort, driving his wife into the arms of anyone who offered her comfort. William and Kate seem more compatable,they are friends and obviously love each other ,William is very protective to her,she supports him
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 09:50 PM

Muddy

See the following

LondonNet Diana's Loves.

Barry Mannakee
David Waterhouse
James Gilby
James Hewitt
Oliver Hoare
Willam Carling
Dr Hasner Khan
Bryan Adams
Dodi Fayed

Also D Mirror feb 2012

The Mirror can reveal the princess had hundreds of sessions with psychics, holistic healers, spiritual advisors soe reputable but many charlatons and quacks [Names provided]

It was the media that provided details and photos of Fergie and Princess Ann.
Also Patrick Simmons the princesses private secretary,believes the princess was vulnerable to those who wised to exploit her fears for their own gain.

There is lots of documented info on-line, some by Diana herself about her life style and the people she associated with.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Here were two insecure unhappy people, neither were what the other expected /wanted .Charles was unable to show his feelings/affection to anyone , having ,as been said , brought up in a cold unloving environment, had he been more attentive /affectionate Diana would have been happier,If Diana had been stronger ,less demanding of Charles he would have been happier.Sadly Diana was her own worst enemy,she longed for love /security and wanted more from her husband than he was capable of giving,he did not know how to respond so turned to his first love for comfort, driving his wife into the arms of anyone who offered her comfort. William and Kate seem more compatable,they are friends and obviously love each other ,William is very protective to her,she supports him
Very good summary.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Muddy

See the following

LondonNet Diana's Loves.

Barry Mannakee
David Waterhouse
James Gilby
James Hewitt
Oliver Hoare
Willam Carling
Dr Hasner Khan
Bryan Adams
Dodi Fayed

Also D Mirror feb 2012

The Mirror can reveal the princess had hundreds of sessions with psychics, holistic healers, spiritual advisors soe reputable but many charlatons and quacks [Names provided]

It was the media that provided details and photos of Fergie and Princess Ann.
Also Patrick Simmons the princesses private secretary,believes the princess was vulnerable to those who wised to exploit her fears for their own gain.

There is lots of documented info on-line, some by Diana herself about her life style and the people she associated with.

The Daily Mirror is a sensationalist rag!
I don't care how many lovers she had, I don't know and nor ( unless their reporters were present in the saem room ) does the Daily Mirror.
Sorry Azure I dont believe this.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

08-08-2017, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The Daily Mirror is a sensationalist rag!
I don't care how many lovers she had, I don't know and nor ( unless their reporters were present in the saem room ) does the Daily Mirror.
Sorry Azure I dont believe this.

This information was in other News Papers too, and Diana admitted to being in love with some of them herself.

Probably seeking more affection than she was getting from Charles
And it is not a crime to fall in love.

Had she not died she would have settled down with the right man in the end, when she was more mature.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 10:40 PM

Well I suppose it depends what you mean by lovers.
All in the past now.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 01:35 PM

Just hope the 31st passes without media hysteria.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Just hope the 31st passes without media hysteria.
I agree, I wish that woman would stay dead and buried!
Yolande
London, UK
Yolande is female  Yolande has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 02:16 PM

Poor Diana, loved by so many yet treated so cruelly by those closest to her.
A tragedy stranger than fiction and worthy of one of the great playwrights.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Yolande ->
Poor Diana, loved by so many yet treated so cruelly by those closest to her.
A tragedy stranger than fiction and worthy of one of the great playwrights.
In my opinion that ghastly woman was an attention seeker of the worst kind. Camilla is worth a million of her.

Page 12 of 15 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top