Join for free
Page 5 of 23 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 09:38 AM

Re: Are people who don't like crude jokes 'prissy'?

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
I like to think that my prissy word ruffled the right feathers.
To many times the grumpy old sod has mentioned my language in some of my jokes and also has had digs at others no names mentioned because this was my doing not theirs. Perhaps he should just stop trolling and leave well alone. Or perhaps the mods should mention it to him instead of turning a blind eye to his antics.

Goodnight and god bless all..
I guessed it was you LF. You're quite vitriolic aren't you. I only once asked you to be careful what you post and anyone would think I've been and burgled your house. Keep a sense of proportion man.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 09:47 AM

Can't stand people who get enjoyment from 'ruffling feathers'
Juvenile thought process
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 09:50 AM

Well i just tried to have a look to see what its all about,i used to be able to view it but cant now, something about cookies enabled.

By and large most on here seem to treat each other well, i have no problem with adult jokes or comedians. Nor will i tell others what is or is not acceptable.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 09:52 AM

As long as its kept away from me - neither will I ............
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Can't stand people who get enjoyment from 'ruffling feathers'
Juvenile thought process
When people talk about liking to 'ruffle feathers' I am reminded of my small grandchildren who will often say a word they think may be daring then look at me to see if it has got a reaction .
When it doesn't get the required result they stop using the word .

I guess some people never grow out of trying to shock .
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
As long as its kept away from me - neither will I ............
That's why we have an 'AdultHumour' section. Use it LF and everyone is happy.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Well i just tried to have a look to see what its all about,i used to be able to view it but cant now, something about cookies enabled.

By and large most on here seem to treat each other well, i have no problem with adult jokes or comedians. Nor will i tell others what is or is not acceptable.
Nom nothing has changed that I am aware of. If you put in the password (hahaha shown in the section title) you should get in.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

15-05-2015, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
When people talk about liking to 'ruffle feathers' I am reminded of my small grandchildren who will often say a word they think may be daring then look at me to see if it has got a reaction .
When it doesn't get the required result they stop using the word .

I guess some people never grow out of trying to shock .
Well that's the simple truth of it - I'll be quiet now .......
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 10:12 AM

Nom nothing has changed that I am aware of. If you put in the password (hahaha shown in the section title) you should get in.
Tried it Meg, think its to do with one of the filters i use, not bothered really not an area i consider visiting normally.

cheers.
backseat dad
thame oxon
backseat dad is male  backseat dad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 10:26 AM

Crude jokes are not really my thing but I wouldn't class myself as 'prissy'. I am not particularly a fan of jokes at all preferring witticisms but then each to his own
agree

after visiting my mechanic friend i find myself coming up with some of his choice comments which aren't that nice but somehow that's him and he gets away with it. i have to make a big effort not to do likewise, ok these aren't jokes so much as ways of speaking i suppose.

Page 5 of 23 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top