Join for free
Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 02:39 PM

Re: It's -7 outside bad for rough sleepers

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Churches are not exactly set up for sleeping in Twink think bathrooms .
Well the streets don't offer bathroom facilities either
Most churches have a toilet..... after all what happens if the clergy are taken short!
Where they don't have one, I am sure the congregation would be happy to see their offerings used to provide a portaloo!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 02:42 PM

So you heard it on the news you haven't actually seen them ?

Please read more carefully!!! - I have ACTUALLY seen the homeless children, the statistics were quoted on our local news!!!
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 02:49 PM

There are homeless children; it's up to the council to temporarily house them.

Problem is their fathers and mothers are usually too wasted to get to the council in time.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Please read more carefully!!! - I have ACTUALLY seen the homeless children, the statistics were quoted on our local news!!!
So you actually have seen small children sleeping on the streets of Brighton ?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
There are homeless children; it's up to the council to temporarily house them.

Problem is their fathers and mothers are usually too wasted to get to the council in time.

Nothing to do with alcohol or drugs, given the scumbag 'nasty party's' squeeze on local authority funding, there is neither the money for additional accomodation for the increased numbers that fall within 'priority need'.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well the streets don't offer bathroom facilities either
Most churches have a toilet..... after all what happens if the clergy are taken short!
Where they don't have one, I am sure the congregation would be happy to see their offerings used to provide a portaloo!
I don't know Twink I live in the country where there are no homeless people on the streets .
In towns I believe some churches open up their church halls to the homeless .
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 02:59 PM

Nothing to do with alcohol or drugs, given the scumbag 'nasty party's' squeeze on local authority funding, there is neither the money for additional accomodation for the increased numbers that fall within 'priority need'.
So their mums and dads aren't selfish scumbags whose behaviour led to homelessness in the first place?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

13-12-2017, 03:00 PM

I still don't believe that you have seen small children on the streets of Brighton .
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

13-12-2017, 03:17 PM

I still don't believe that you have seen small children on the streets of Brighton .

Read how bad it REALLY is!!! - all the fault of the scumbag 'nasty party'!!!

https://www.brightonandhoveindepende...hove-1-7707162
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

13-12-2017, 03:22 PM

And there were no homeless when the scumbag Labour party were in power for 13 Years?

Homelessness inter alia is a life choice for adults.

Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top