Join for free
Page 7 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2017, 10:30 PM

Re: Does Your 'Equipment' Work?

Originally Posted by TessA ->
A new exhaust would be handy!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2017, 10:32 PM

Some Geezers are unaware of "Good Husbandry", and Ladies lack equipment, so many connotations.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2017, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Carol said, ...... How do you know this Art?

There you go! Carol. Have a read of this....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2...d=tmg_share_em

Quite honestly - I don't believe it!

OK there's always an exception to the rule but this is nonsense.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by InfamyInfamy ->
I agree with you Artangel.
I think the gays were better matched.
Just so long as their equipment worked!
Infamy, It's funny, you should say that but l thought there was something very attractive about the older gay man whose partner had died after taking 'E'.

.....but then l'm odd! TessA said so!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Quite honestly - I don't believe it!

OK there's always an exception to the rule but this is nonsense.

I find this hard to believe too, sorry Art.

There are exceptions to every rule of course, but I do not believe that many ladies over 80 are still having a rampant sex life.
I also find it very hard to believe that many men in their 80's are still having sex 2-3 times a week as well.
I would say that those who are, may possibly be with a younger partner, or exaggerating. But there you go, we will probably never know the whole truth.

If this information was gleaned by scientists by elderly filling in questionnaire's I honestly wonder if the people were being honest - or just hopeful.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

There are exceptions to every rule of course, but I do not believe that many ladies over 80 are still having a rampant sex life.
I also find it very hard to believe that many men in their 80's are still having sex 2-3 times a week either.
I would say that those who are, may possibly be with a younger partner, or exaggerating. But there you go, we will probably never know the whole truth.

If this information was gleaned by scientists by elderly filling in questionnaire's I honestly wonder if the people were being honest - or just being hopeful.
Mups, Google it. There are loads of articles on it. Apparently, it keeps them healthy!
Look at Joan Collins, who is 84 and looks better and acts younger than some of us younger ones!
Here is another article for you to peruse at your leisure!

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...share_btn_link
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 05:58 AM

Mups, Google it. There are loads of articles on it. Apparently, it keeps them healthy!
Look at Joan Collins, who is 84 and looks better and acts younger than some of us younger ones!
Here is another article for you to peruse at your leisure!

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...share_btn_link
I agree Joan Collins is wonderful but she keeps young with HRT. Otherwise she would have shrivelled up a long time ago.

She also has a toy boy husband so I guess she has to try harder if she wants to keep him.

Good luck to her I say ... She's a national treasure is Joan.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

I also find it very hard to believe that many men in their 80's are still having sex 2-3 times a week as well.

If this information was gleaned by scientists by elderly filling in questionnaire's I honestly wonder if the people were being honest - or just hopeful.
Sex two to three times a week....Is that all!..
I'll be damned if I'm cutting it down to two or three times a week....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

26-07-2017, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Sex two to three times a week....Is that all!..
I'll be damned if I'm cutting it down to two or three times a week....
Wow! OG. You really are a Marathon Man, in every way!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 09:50 AM

Wow! OG. You really are a Marathon Man, in every way!

Yes Arty, just ask Mrs Fox....When she gets her breath back....

Page 7 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top