Join for free
Page 10 of 13 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
donnamarie
RI, USA
donnamarie is female 

12-12-2014, 12:48 AM

Re: love life

Its both important, but companionship is the glue that hold it together. "Sexy" men are terrific to have around, but it can't stand on it's own. What do you do out of bed? Stare at each other and fumble for conversation? Forget about it.

Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2014, 01:02 AM

perhaps it's an age thing but I don't think of guys being sexy as they get older,apart from movie stars who have the money to transform themselves
If you meet the right one it all just fits together like the sock and the shoe
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2014, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by donnamarie ->
but it can't stand on it's own.

:
pardon

I could never be with someone who I couldn't converse with. How boring would that be? It has to be the full package.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 01:12 AM

Oh,without doubt I loves her-but she DESERVES me.
Just the other day,yes Dear told me I should grow up.
Well,I wasn't having that-I ordered her out of my fort!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 01:13 PM

I don't think sex is all that important at all in later life, unless one of you has a particularly high sex drive that is. Sex is just one aspect of a relationship but by no means the most important. A sex drive can be satisfied by various means within or outside of a relationship by one form or another.

To HAVE a sex drive in later years is pretty important though as it shows all systems are firing on all cylinders for one thing, but lets face it cylinders wear over time and lose efficiency and just like an engine you become clapped out only good for the scrap yard.

Nah, as long as you get up to speed now and then so that you get a 'decoke' every so often to keep things running smoothly by whatever method floats your boat then a person's sex life should be well satisfied, but, as I have already mentioned, I for one think it is nothing like as important as it was when I was younger. In fact I would go so far as to say I'm glad it is so because my sex drive at one time was a real nuisance. As long as I keep off the vodka it isn't a nuisance anymore .

Nah, sex sux .
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
I don't think sex is all that important at all in later life, unless one of you has a particularly high sex drive that is. Sex is just one aspect of a relationship but by no means the most important. A sex drive can be satisfied by various means within or outside of a relationship by one form or another.

To HAVE a sex drive in later years is pretty important though as it shows all systems are firing on all cylinders for one thing, but lets face it cylinders wear over time and lose efficiency and just like an engine you become clapped out only good for the scrap yard.

Nah, as long as you get up to speed now and then so that you get a 'decoke' every so often to keep things running smoothly by whatever method floats your boat then a person's sex life should be well satisfied, but, as I have already mentioned, I for one think it is nothing like as important as it was when I was younger. In fact I would go so far as to say I'm glad it is so because my sex drive at one time was a real nuisance. As long as I keep off the vodka it isn't a nuisance anymore .

Nah, sex sux .
Good post MKJ. Agree with a lot you've said.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

13-12-2014, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
perhaps it's an age thing but I don't think of guys being sexy as they get older,apart from movie stars who have the money to transform themselves
If you meet the right one it all just fits together like the sock and the shoe
I disagree. I think older men can be very sexy. They're more experienced. I like quality, not quantity
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 06:00 PM

but some can't perform as they get older
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

13-12-2014, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
but some can't perform as they get older
It's a shame. I'm sure most of them want to
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire

13-12-2014, 06:07 PM

I agree and it must be so frustrating for them

Page 10 of 13 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top