Join for free
Page 14 of 15 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 06:09 PM

Re: The Diana Tapes

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
So you have said many times .
In what way is that sneaky selfish fox hunting adulterer better than Diana a woman who for all her human faults ( which we all have ) had compassion ,was a catalyst that made things happen and was woman of history who will always be remembered .

Actually Camilla is not worth anything at all but she suits Charles to a tee two selfish spoiled old nonentities .

Had he loved Diana he could have become a great force for good , a man of statue .However he was too spoilt too imbued with his sense of personal previlege to allow someone to take the limelight .
And sadly the real problem was he just didn't love her .

I think that's it in a nutshell Muddy.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
And THAT is a cruel statement.

I agree, JAZZI. Very callous thing to say.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 06:11 PM

Enough is enough! It's becoming a circus.
Diana has been dead for twenty years, just leave her to rest in peace...
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 06:13 PM

I blame channel 4 .... they're showing another one soon aren't they? Or have shown it already. About her 'wicked' stepmother.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 08:35 PM

I think things are a bit unfair to Prince Charles , he has never been able to give his side of the story, just because Diana was a young pretty woman she was very popular and she made good use of if ,I remember her on television ,eyes wide with khol crying ,telling those who listened what a terrible life she had,she was a very wilful young woman who liked her own way.There were faults on both sides,they were incompatable and should never have married. Diana was reported to have had misgivings on the night before she married , but ,reportedly persuaded by her Father to go ahead. Why all these programmes about her,another one is coming up about her death soon. I can understand the young Princes wanting to preserve her memory and show her how they knew her,but its not putting their Father in a good light
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 08:59 PM

I thought he did give an interview all those years ago with his side of the story?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 09:11 PM

Charles did have the chance he had whinged on TV to Jonathan Dimbleby admitting adultery to the entire nation before Diana did her interview .
I have never heard that her father persuaded her - the poor old man had had a stroke he hardly think she would be worrying him with any misgivings.
The reason that these programmes are on becasue it is coming up to the 20th anniversary of her death.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 10:51 PM

It was her sisters who made the joke she couldn't back out as her face was already on the tea towels.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

16-08-2017, 11:10 PM

I saw in a newspaper last weekend, that an American fella who actually owned Diana's crashed car, wants it back to put on display in a museum.
Apparently it is still with the police after all these years, but legally they have to return it to the owner of the vehicle afterwards.

That is sick to put that vehicle on show IMO.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I blame channel 4 .... they're showing another one soon aren't they? Or have shown it already. About her 'wicked' stepmother.
Morti, It's not a programme about Countess Raine Spencer's unbelievable hair is it?
I've never seen anything like it!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2808.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	3710  

Page 14 of 15 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top