Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 08:22 PM

Re: Exploding shower screen

Glad your OK Barry, If this is a common problem then surely the makers must have some idea of what's going on. I think I'd be on the phone complaining, and looking for answers.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
That’s good, Barry. Have you started to smell yet?
Not yet but I'm working on it...
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 08:27 PM

Besoeker, Even so, it should never have happened.
I’d imagine the shock was enough to kill someone!
I agree. I was just trying to why severing an artery is unlikely.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Glad your OK Barry, If this is a common problem then surely the makers must have some idea of what's going on. I think I'd be on the phone complaining, and looking for answers.
There are no answers Roxy, only theories and guesses, because after the thing has gone bang in reality there is very little to investigate.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
I agree. I was just trying to why severing an artery is unlikely.

Sorry Besoeker. Honestly, l wasn’t trying to dispute what you said.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 11:17 PM

Sorry Besoeker. Honestly, l wasn’t trying to dispute what you said.

My first thoughts were for his eyes - or what about his "privates"?

I'm with Roxy on this.
I would want answers, and to know the cause.
It is so dangerous.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 11:38 PM

Glad you suffered no serious injuries, Barry.

I too have a curtain, as actually with all I have in my bathroom, and it being small, there is no room for a screen.

And why couldn’t it have shattered when you weren’t there? Before my bathroom was due to be done, actually the day before, the six tiles that were hanging by a thread behind the shower rail, fell into the bath with a loud clatter. When my nephew in law pulled off the remaining tiles he said to me, he was surprised that no more had actually fallen down. They were allegedly all quite ready to drop.

Well, it was all the original from 1994, so absolutely ready to be done. Seems I had a lucky escape there.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 11:59 PM

Another couple of interesting articles, Barry:

Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Not the phone. In writing if you have a complaint or concern. That way there is a traceable record avoiding the who said what issue.

I spent quite a bit of my professional life trouble shooting. Everything in writing. Mostly by email now.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top